Hello!

Gamah

Banned
Drivers are cocks, OLOLOL LETS DO AN ILLEGAL U TURN IN FRONT OF SOMEONE ON A BIKE DOING 20MPH!

cock sucking pricks! stopped about 2mm from his merc, wish I had dented the fucking thing, but I would have come off worse and my bike would have been fucked.

/rant off

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
I bet he recognized you, went berserk and wanted to smash you.

And I bet it was Vlad!

Gamah

Banned
Another attempt on my life failed this morning, some dick dorve so close to me I felt his wingmirror brush my handle.

Stupid polish twats.

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
god damned cyclists always getting in my way !

get off the fecking road!

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Another attempt on my life failed this morning, some dick dorve so close to me I felt his wingmirror brush my handle.

Stupid polish twats.

You should have hit his car and then done a belly slide across his bonnet with your belt buckle exposed.

Then throw your bike at his car for good measure.

Gamah

Banned
You should have hit his car and then done a belly slide across his bonnet with your belt buckle exposed.

I thought he was gonna stop round the corner and I was prepaired to ask him what the fuck he thought he was doing. But alas he drove!

Chronictank

FH is my second home

i would take my steering wheel lock and break your legs if you did that to my car tbh
it would be pretty easy to claim i was frightened for my life :p

Laddey

FH is my second home

Stupid polish twats.

fucking lol! Should've spat on his car, twat.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Its gods way of telling you to buy a white van, stick a "hows my driveing" sticker on it and do exactly the same thing to all the cocking sales on the roads.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
get on the pavement or do you enjoy giving everyone a view of your arse

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
old drivers are the whorst. One of my friends got driven down right in front of me , while he was cycling downhill. He's alright though, and we've written down the fuckers numberplate. It's registered as stolen though :/

Laddey

FH is my second home
old drivers are the whorst. One of my friends got driven down right in front of me , while he was cycling downhill. He's alright though, and we've written down the fuckers numberplate. It's registered as stolen though :/

I saw this old guy coming round the wrong way of the roundabout once, how the fuck? He must be French or something.

EDIT - French drive on the right side of the road, thats why i said that :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie

old dudes steal cars:-/

Gamah

Banned
I'd sooner hit a car, than a mother pushing a 3month old baby.

I actually mostly ride on pavement, this is the only little bit I ride on the road...it must be about 60m of road and twice in 2 days ive had fuckers trying to fuck about.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I actually mostly ride on pavement, this is the only little bit I ride on the road...it must be about 60m of road and twice in 2 days ive had fuckers trying to fuck about.

What would you do if you hit a lady with a pram? Personally if i did, i couldn't live with myself.

People that kill kids in cars, its not just the kids life you ruin :( (accident ofc)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
What would you do if you hit a lady with a pram? Personally if i did, i couldn't live with myself.

People that kill kids in cars, its not just the kids life you ruin :( (accident ofc)

just ride more carefully?
arguably this is the kind thing that the road tax will invest in, ie cycle lanes

Gamah

Banned

So ... in the 10 seoncds I see this lady in a pram I dont attempt to avoid/brake :S?

If I lived my lifes by "what if's" then it would be pretty boring. The chance of me hitting a lady with a pram is like hitting a kid on the road..but I bet you would still drive...

Laddey

FH is my second home
So ... in the 10 seoncds I see this lady in a pram I dont attempt to avoid/brake :S?

If I lived my lifes by "what if's" then it would be pretty boring. The chance of me hitting a lady with a pram is like hitting a kid on the road..but I bet you would still drive...

ok :(

Nate

FH is my second home
Quite a few years back before I got a car I had an old bint wave her handbag furiously at me and tell me "get on the road you fool" whilst riding my bike. It seems nobody wants cyclists :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom