Hello.

A

arkaiser

Hello. i just reactivated my EU account. ive played us version for 1.5 years. so now im gonna spend time lvling my ranger on hib exc :)

im a swede and id be looking for a guild with some swedes in it. prefered. currently im in riders of the apocalypse but its empty. think they quit playing or something. and a bit of money would be nice since im running around with like 20 silver low con and blue con merchant armor :/

though im happy that i activated it. first sight i saw when logging in was the captured mobs just outside magmell hehe.

T

Tyka

Hi and welcome to hibernia, if you want a guild with lots of swedes and danes, message Ojaas ingame at anytime for more information!

A

arkaiser

forgot to say im only lvl 15.

and if anyone got some old ranger equip to give away it would be really nice

A

arkaiser

btw, he said they rarely invite ppl that are not 50.

C

Coccas

hi and welcome to hib :)
might have some ranger equipment on one of my alts so if you pm me on Coccas or Aegd i will try and sort it out :)

A

arkaiser

it really doesnt matter if its no swedes in it. since ive played us version ive gotten used to it ;)

so illbe looking for a nice guild with fun people. and hopefully a bit bigger than like 4 ppl online sometimes. it would be fun with a very active guild.

Users who are viewing this thread