Hello.

E

earthcoder

Hello all,

Ive just been playing Call of Duty for about a week now, and noticed this community so here to say hello ;]

I am looking for a clan at the moment or making a clan, not too sure yet mainly just playing publics and learning maps and weapons.

little tiny bit info about me. if u care :p

name: chris
Job: ITC

Past games: Counter-strike, DoD, Quake 3

Past clans: many old clans, BDX, SHAOLIN and #GoD? which im still in as DCL

Exp: Been CL for many clans, and dcl for #GoD? which is in ed cs ladder in prem at 2nd place :) also admin of cs servers and 1 cod server.

IRC: #GoD? #Uzisharpshooters #Nova-cs #Clan-Nova #Shaolin #AO and many other rooms.

if you are looking for a player to try out for your clan drop into #GoD? and say hello, im mostly on from 8am till 2am everyday :]

Nova CoD Server 195.20.108.14:28962 New....

T

TedTheDog

My god, an experienced literate adult looking for a clan!
Sign him up someone, the next one might be Wij!

And welcome aboard earthcoder bloke.

A word of advice from the wise. If you see me in-game on the enemy side, stand still and dont shoot.
You will find this makes me very happy ;)

W

Will

Earthcoder - you should visit #clandf on Quakenet, and speak to me or Antipop. I'm at work at the moment, but i should be home by 5pm.

A

AntiPop

What will said ;)

clan digital fish is a new clan made up of mature, experienced gamers. We're all over 20 and all have a wide range of experience (clanned) in various FPS games. Me and will have both been clan leaders and admins before as well, so you'll probably feel at home :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom