Hello

S

smiley_sid

Hello peeps, for those of you that don't know me, I'm Sid or [:)]Sid on the servers and I'll be doing some serious lurking around here.

D

darthshearer

Lo matey

Try and get along for the community nights man, have a look at Here

The community nights are fun :)

1tchy trigger

Run ... run while you still can ... don't look back! And never, NEVER stray into the general forum ... monsters live in there!

T

throdgrain

And people who want to tell you their problems :)
Hello btw .

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I have this really big problem.

I like badgers.

Up my bum :(

M

Maljonic

how is that a problem? Is there chaffing?

D

darthshearer

Ohhh I have had them experiances Dolly :(

errmm...what...nothing :)

S

smiley_sid

Thank you all for your kind welcome.

I feel it only right I should confess to being a sharlatan, in that I've been may GameMaster for Half Life. I've never played CS, DoD or NS. TFC is slightly different, I play Team Fortress at an exceptionally high level of muppetry (I can provide several references and avi's).

Our paths may have crossed before, I'm TFC Head Admin for another GSP and I'm DCL for Team-Smile.

So if I can be of any help, please visit me in #game.hl or better still idle in #game.tfc , I'm trying to track down a trivbot for it and stuff.

If you need instructions for for using IRC please post here and I'll track you down.

D

Deady

Good to have you with us Sid.

<whispers> Just look out for Deadmanwalking.....hes a bit...you know...<nods>

D

Deadmanwalking

Hasn't Deady told you?

... you ... you are our son

D

Deady

I dispute that.

Due to a technicality in botswana local law, i do not officially have to acknowledge Mank as my child, except on fridays.

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Deady
I dispute that.

Due to a technicality in botswana local law, i do not officially have to acknowledge Mank as my child, except on fridays.

And wednesday for gods sake man. No wonder Mank is so screwed up .. gah

;)

C

Ch3tan

Welcome, I am your God, worship me.

/edit. Gah, I'm not a mod here anymore, damn it!

P

Pro]v[etheus

Hi Sid, just don't upset Pip, she bites !:hat:

D

drkwoman

Hello Everyone and Sid :D

I'm Drkwoman and hoping to make this my new home. I'm a clan mate of Sid's and soon to be ex-BY admin.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing how your servers play and hopefully build up the community :)

G

groovyf

Bah, forums stole my URL quotage :(

Nevermind, I like to make embarrassing AVIs (/me looks at Sid)

C

Ch3tan

Cool, see you Sunday I suppose. Too into HL and Max Payne again to play CS till then :)

You need to reach a certain post count before you get ful forum privalges (like the ability to post URL's). This is to stop people registering just to pimp and never be seen again.

Users who are viewing this thread