Hello there all Haxx0rs !

CocaCola

Fledgling Freddie
I have a bit of problem here, and i wonder if anyone out there might help me out, the problem is that when i'm playing dual accs it usally lag like CRAZY sometimes when im entering "big" cities such as tnn or jordheim, Also when i play rvr it lags alot, even in DF and sometimes in PvE it lag. I just wondering, is this "normal? I've got a Pentium 4, 3.00 Ghz, 1024 mb ram and radeon 9800 Pro (256 mb). I have updated the grafic card so and I've asked around and ppl say's my graphic card is good enough. Also when im loading it takes ages to load, When im entering PoC for example it can take up to 5-10 mins before I even able to start see the "loading" sign. And I want to play catta because I like the graphic. The SI graphic is real shit imo so please dont tell me to run SI client or something, I have also btw tried the "best framerate" whlie playing catta or ToA client, it doesn't matter, still much lag, so
if there is anything that I could do it would be uber if u told me ! thanks in advice to all the kind ppl out there :) !

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
CocaCola said:
I have a bit of problem here, and i wonder if anyone out there might help me out, the problem is that when i'm playing dual accs it usally lag like CRAZY sometimes when im entering "big" cities such as tnn or jordheim, Also when i play rvr it lags alot, even in DF and sometimes in PvE it lag. I just wondering, is this "normal? I've got a Pentium 4, 3.00 Ghz, 1024 mb ram and radeon 9800 Pro (256 mb). I have updated the grafic card so and I've asked around and ppl say's my graphic card is good enough. Also when im loading it takes ages to load, When im entering PoC for example it can take up to 5-10 mins before I even able to start see the "loading" sign. And I want to play catta because I like the graphic. The SI graphic is real shit imo so please dont tell me to run SI client or something, I have also btw tried the "best framerate" whlie playing catta or ToA client, it doesn't matter, still much lag, so
if there is anything that I could do it would be uber if u told me ! thanks in advice to all the kind ppl out there :) !

I had almost the same setup as you and while dual-logging it would lag quite a bit (especially loading zones). I then got 2GB RAM in my PC and everything went a hell of a lot smoother so I'd suggest that as a first step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom