Hello Prydwen

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
moik said:
I rather hope we could move FG rvr to labyrinth areas (depending on which realm the action is in) so the distance to the zerg aint that far, so you can farm a bit while waiting for FGs to come back. That's one of the things i miss about old frontiers. If you wanted FG rvr you ran on ridge, and if you wanted to farm zerg you took a visit to AMG which was only a few metres away. But the zerg knew its place and rarely strolled too far away from the safe walls of AMG.

Lol you are having a laugh surely??

Your quite happy to farm the zerg or occaisional solo or pickup grps while your waiting for your precious FG's to reappear...???

I personally would add like buggery if I saw that happening.

You cant have it both ways, I dont have a problem adding at all, I have 2 stealthers and have been added on since day one on Xcal, I see the same problems on Hib, this is the stealther server without a doubt.

I have been in groups and the driver has made our grp stay out of a fight so that we didnt add, then promptly whacked solo's after solo's without even thinking about it...

pot.......kettle.....black..

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Lol you are having a laugh surely??

Your quite happy to farm the zerg or occaisional solo or pickup grps while your waiting for your precious FG's to reappear...???

I personally would add like buggery if I saw that happening.

You cant have it both ways, I dont have a problem adding at all, I have 2 stealthers and have been added on since day one on Xcal, I see the same problems on Hib, this is the stealther server without a doubt.

I have been in groups and the driver has made our grp stay out of a fight so that we didnt add, then promptly whacked solo's after solo's without even thinking about it...

pot.......kettle.....black..

Slow down a second now.. So, according to you, guildgroups are not allowed to kill pickupgroups? If they are in the frontiers and not fighting anyone we'll engage (sometimes we spare soloers but since most of the soloers add on us they will be ganked, same goes for small groups). And as for killing the zerg, if we didn't kill them - what would they have to fight? They would have to stand there on their precious bridge not doing anything. They zerg cause they don't have people for a FG that can compete, so we come there and give them a hard time, and im pretty sure they enjoy that since we die pretty often aswell.

We dont add on FGs cause we respect that they run FG and also so we can fight the winning group later on (not rush in immediately after fight is over and take the RPs).

I think i speak for pretty much everyone in my guild when i say that we play to have fun. Standing idle at some spot isn't what most of us consider fun, we'll try to find a fight, be it zerg or a FG. If there's no FG around we'll go to the zerg and give them a show, i see no wrong in that.

robbe

Loyal Freddie
brite have no friends on prydwen... how come... try make friend with excal ppl ... uhuhuuhuhuh :p good luck lame ass bd man

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
err one person is ebay'ed and he can still play his class very well tard :p

Cant be evita you talking about then :) most times when get evita and co inc, he charge alone and instadies :mad:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
ml10 banelord monkey for hire for zerg farming ;S

will accept arrrpeeess, bananas or maybe peanuts

there only one thing you need to know about prydwen, and thats add on gamah
Add on you? :(

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
FAO excal players. After cluster when you post a whine about a pryd player it M_U_S_T be in this format:
Title: <targets name>...............from <guild>
Whine: <event e.g laugh spam/add> all you want......come and fight me one on one, then we will see whose laughing......offers there will you take it up?

Doubt it :cheers: :cheers:
Look forward to your reply :cheers:
<your name>

3+ cheers are IMPERATIVE. Call it Pryd tradition if you like.
P.S you have to be leet aka from pryd to get this;p. This joke is getting old, but ill bring it up again :cheers:
Regards, Terelith-50 merc

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Achilles said:
FAO excal players. After cluster when you post a whine about a pryd player it M_U_S_T be in this format:
Title: <targets name>...............from <guild>
Whine: <event e.g laugh spam/add> all you want......come and fight me one on one, then we will see whose laughing......offers there will you take it up?

Doubt it :cheers: :cheers:
Look forward to your reply :cheers:
<your name>

3+ cheers are IMPERATIVE. Call it Pryd tradition if you like.
P.S you have to be leet aka from pryd to get this;p. This joke is getting old, but ill bring it up again :cheers:
Regards,

Roflcopter xD

Martok

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
evitas group is like random nubs

ebay ftw

Am i a random nub ?? and im certanily not ebayed. the person now playing evita plays his class very well tbh and is a great guy!! good laugh on ts 2 so brite :twak: or ill start to call you a random ebayed nub :m00:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Martok said:
Am i a random nub ?? and im certanily not ebayed. the person now playing evita plays his class very well tbh and is a great guy!! good laugh on ts 2 so brite :twak: or ill start to call you a random ebayed nub :m00:

if you think thats how a mincer should be played your really need to play with some decent ones...

Corran

Part of the furniture
Brite slags evita of for being Ebay and a group of random nub's... what do you call your own group? Bunch of useless adding fuckwits? As that all you seem to be able to do.

Cant wait till I get going in groups again properly as your such an easy target to kill afteral. Seems all you ever do is spam your insta and twf on 1 enemy and still die!

Everz

FH is my second home
Brite calls me the OP hibbie which can own his arse.. :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom