Hello Prydwen

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings from Korgon of Midgard.

What are the things about prydwen that make it what it is, in terms of players and guilds, wuld be interested to know what makes it what it is :)

what is the atmosphere like and stuff also etc :) gl ! and see u soon :)

Brite

Banned
ml10 banelord monkey for hire for zerg farming ;S

will accept arrrpeeess, bananas or maybe peanuts

there only one thing you need to know about prydwen, and thats add on gamah

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
ml10 banelord monkey for hire for zerg farming ;S

will accept arrrpeeess, bananas or maybe peanuts

there only one thing you need to know about prydwen, and thats add on gamah

Oh and add on Jamie too :drink:

Everz

FH is my second home
Gah Korgon, you mean lean killing machine zerker :mad:

good to see you :fluffle:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Stop rp:ing with prydwenites already Sube

Only ends up with tears.

Brite

Banned
Thadius said:
Oh and add on Jamie too :drink:

love thats armsmans name of your tacticaldave ;)

omg we are all d00med..... no we are not, release the seecwet weeponn! tacticaldave!

Tacticaldave was just killed by Brite

shit were fecked now :<

erm ill shut up

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
Well as you might gather from the Prydwen arrveearr section, there's a vast quantity of love and respect for each other. I mean - honestly - out on the battlefield everyone justs /hug and /kiss each other. The Hiblets bring pretty flowers from their green land and decorate the keeps, the Trolls play cricket (they are very sporting), and the Albs keep the grass mowed and trim. You really wouldn't know the 3 realms were supposed to be at war :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Brite said:

omg we are all d00med..... no we are not, release the seecwet weeponn! tacticaldave!

erm ill shut up

Aye, thats usually after I get messed by the rest of your group.

And btw, no buffs and no artis rule ;p

Brite

Banned
Thadius said:
Aye, thats usually after I get messed by the rest of your group.

And btw, no buffs and no artis rule ;p

seen you when ive been solo a few times, nuke tap nuke, next zergling, kthxbye before i get zerged out

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Which guilds are active (as in: running as FG) on prydwen from the different realms (and any guild planning on doing a comeback when cluster arrives?)? Also which guilds are the best from each realm and what setups do they run?

And HELLO KORGON OF MIDGARD! :worthy:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Brite said:

erm ill shut up
and then i rescue the albs and become the hero of the day...

Brite was just killed by Sir Unltd of Midgard \o/

knarl is the cutest armsman ever <3

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
moik said:
Which guilds are active (as in: running as FG) on prydwen from the different realms (and any guild planning on doing a comeback when cluster arrives?)? Also which guilds are the best from each realm and what setups do they run?

And HELLO KORGON OF MIDGARD! :worthy:

Generally, theres a couple of high rr set groups on pryd. Maelstorm (nasty rr9-11 mids) and PE (albs with theurg spam iirc?).

Although thats not to say set groups aren't being formed. I, myself, am involved in one and so are 2-3 pepps on hib/pryd that i spoke to yesterday. Infact, i can see the clustering turning into set group action.

I just hope we can space this out over all 3 frontiers instead of just zerg warfare.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
[NO]Subedai said:

What are the things about prydwen that make it what it is, in terms of players and guilds, wuld be interested to know what makes it what it is :)

i dont think you better ask about what the atmosphere is like in a place like FH. hib/pry still has a good feeling about it, very friendly community and generally positive attitude towards clustering.

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
I just hope we can space this out over all 3 frontiers instead of just zerg warfare.

I rather hope we could move FG rvr to labyrinth areas (depending on which realm the action is in) so the distance to the zerg aint that far, so you can farm a bit while waiting for FGs to come back. That's one of the things i miss about old frontiers. If you wanted FG rvr you ran on ridge, and if you wanted to farm zerg you took a visit to AMG which was only a few metres away. But the zerg knew its place and rarely strolled too far away from the safe walls of AMG.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
moik said:
I rather hope we could move FG rvr to labyrinth areas (depending on which realm the action is in) so the distance to the zerg aint that far, so you can farm a bit while waiting for FGs to come back.
On Avalon, the ruins (especially the Alb ruins) is perhaps one of the zergiest places on the whole server. The place is a veritable warren--deceptively quiet when approaching it, but you can bet your ass that within one minute of you arriving, the zerg will be on you. ;)

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Hail Korgon the Barbarian, Prince of Doublefrostians and an Heir to the throne!

j/k meight uc? :twak:

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Basically Maelstrom top mid group following that you have House of Smek, Coo Coo, plus about 2 -3 others..

Hib - Legacy/Golden Age/Tuatha and a couple of other hib groups I can't remember how to spell correctly - they do run separately but sometimes it can appear that they all run in together. When they all run it can be a night mare getting to the albs.

Alb .... more difficult, kupo flux. Plus there have been some sighting of high RR albs of the past. Not sure if original players behind the wheel. The zerg is strong though.

Though to be fair with all thouse hib groups running around waiting to take the head from the zerg its not suprising they stick together.

Its actually alot of fun at the moment - though that does depend on your point of view :)

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Subedai said:

hello mr any-time n--b:) and stay away from pryd plz:p

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
[NO]Subedai said:

Roleplay!
<licks korgon>

Gamah

Banned
pikeh said:
i dont think you better ask about what the atmosphere is like in a place like FH. hib/pry still has a good feeling about it, very friendly community and generally positive attitude towards clustering.

Except when they decide they don't like you because you play 2 realms on the same server, and randoms pm you abuse.

Brite said:
add on gamah

:(

Martok

Part of the furniture
SkarIronfist said:
Basically Maelstrom top mid group following that you have House of Smek, Coo Coo, plus about 2 -3 others..

Hib - Legacy/Golden Age/Tuatha and a couple of other hib groups I can't remember how to spell correctly - they do run separately but sometimes it can appear that they all run in together. When they all run it can be a night mare getting to the albs.

Alb .... more difficult, kupo flux. Plus there have been some sighting of high RR albs of the past. Not sure if original players behind the wheel. The zerg is strong though.

Though to be fair with all thouse hib groups running around waiting to take the head from the zerg its not suprising they stick together.

Its actually alot of fun at the moment - though that does depend on your point of view :)

Alb currently has Kupo flux (not as regularly as we would like) Riseing force / PE (VERY HIGH RR) evita is running a regualar group of albs rr5 - rr9 as well as kairamar and hes Bombing squad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom