Hello NWN players.

B

BubbleCDR

Hello everybody
I'm going to start playing NWN on christmas day or maybe boxing day or maybe the day after not sure if the g.f wants to see me or not ;);).
But could u guys give me any hints on how to play. or what to do to select a class ... i've originated from DAoC (dark age of camelot) and when u hit level 5 you had to go to the main cities in your area and go find your trainer and speak to him say he was a Hunter trainer... you would start off at level 1 as a rogue then hit level 5 go to jordheim (main city). find the trainer and click yeah that you wanna join the hunter class
Do you do that with this game or do you select a profession at level 1... im not sure but im gonna read the manual later.
And is it hard to hit level 50 because i cant be bothered going over all that stuff again...is tehre such a thing as RvR (realm vs realm) where you go into a big land and battle it out. Taking keeps and relics and killing each other in big groups or do you just PvP (player vs player) where you go around in the same place and slaughter each other.... im really gonna hav to read the manual lol... well just typed this long message to say hello :) and pls excuse my typos

X

x157anz

Im also getting it for christmas and all im doing is picking archer class and taking it from there :D

R

Rathe.

It's not a MMORPG :)

It's AD&D on your computer, so it has wonderful character creation systems, but tends to devolve into a Dungeon Siege style hack'n'slash without a great dungeon master and some friends or others who are prepared to do some roleplaying.

I like it, but you really do need some others to play their part too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom