Hello Midgard :)

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to say a quick hello :)

A group of us from Alb/excal have joined you here on Midgard Prydwen, everybody is having fun so far. We're still trying to get our heads around how things work over here in Mid, but first impressions are positive (apart from the odd bit of snow blindness now and again ;) )

I've been lurking around FH mid/pryd for a few days to get an idea of who is who, and the way things are done, I for one like the FFA arti raids you seem to regularly run - good concept that I wish alb/excal had.

Anyways enough of the rambling, just wanted to say hello as we don't seem to have bumped into many people so far leveling up, hoping that will change as we get higher (around mid 30s atm).

Look forward to seeing you all ingame.

Ark

GM - Insurgence Midgard/Prydwen

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Howdi and welcome!:)

Howdi group!
And welcome to mid side!:)

Well unfortunatly there just arent much lvling going on in mid. 99% of all lvling is done with moderna powerlvling. (But sometimes you are lucky and run into someone who are lvling the oldfashion way for sentimental reasons!:) (And more power to them!)

These days we have quite alot of emigrants from alb/hib excal so with some luck you run into more people lvling though!

Anyway we have kind of a nice atmosphere here in mid/pry...we try not to compete (steal/force our way in on) with others for stuff but rather wait in line or just come back another day. (That goes for arti camp spots as well as xp camp spots etc!) (I know that is abit different in Alb/excal.) Basically we try to help eachother rather than make it harder!:)

Hope youll like it here!

/Charmangle

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I couldnt have put it much better than Charmangle - welcome to mid m8 :)

We do run a fair amount of FFA modded raids - its a nice way for ppl to get hard to obtain arti's even tho it can take a while you at least know you will get it eventually :)

Every now and again you do see some xp groups but its usually a guild grp or a set grp that ppl have applied to on a forums but in general id say 90% of all activity is level 45+ stuff tho but I'd say Midgard in general is a nice friendly place :)

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome, Enjoy your stay. And beware of Blue hes evil.. he will kill you if you insult his *fake* beard..

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Taobitz said:
Welcome, Enjoy your stay. And beware of Blue hes evil.. he will kill you if you insult his *fake* beard..
<presses Zerk button>

<swaps to 2handed dragon storm>

<2 shots Tao>

<laugh spams>

/hug ;)

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
<presses Zerk button>

<swaps to 2handed dragon storm>

<2 shots Tao>

<laugh spams>

/hug ;)

Notices Blue has dragon storm and cries. gifv!
Tao Evades*

/Laugh
/Hug :)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
wellcome and like many have allready say, we have mostly rude and selfish people here ;)
good way to get familiar whit peeps, join ml raids and chat (thou leaders usually dont like it ;) ) whit other and get taste of bitter :)

feel free to send pm:s and ask questions to Kalevala guild members, we arent so many but those who are online, are 90% sure played ~2 year this game and know areas like fathers/mothers pocket when need money from wallet.
(atleast those youngsters, thou most of us are living whit family etc so older people :) )

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Hello and welcome to midgard......... ermmmm what else shall i say.

Welcome to midgard. :)

Btw what class are you playing in mid?

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
when you hit 50, fix a summon SM and do all artis easy and fast with like 3-4 people.

Espen

Banned
koxi said:
Welcome to the dark side =)
wrong.. its welcome to the snowy side... :) midgard is the whitest of all realms, so its welcome to the light side! :D and koxi.. stop putting yer bb in towers where i have to run and port to get buffed :D

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Espen said:
wrong.. its welcome to the snowy side... :) midgard is the whitest of all realms, so its welcome to the light side! :D and koxi.. stop putting yer bb in towers where i have to run and port to get buffed :D

But i have to.. some nasty Hib made a habbit of killing my bot, while im fighting mobs with my SB trying to lvl my arti's =)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome guys .. good luck and great fun in the realm :)

/Mirk

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to Midgard guys :clap:

Already met ur little caveshaman in df yesterday. Since im a 1h gimp these days and have little to do, let me know if u want a little help to xp ur group. Post a date and ill se if i can stop leeching mls on my hunter and sm and set some fops for u. (friday is ml1+2 leech time tho :) )

sos (rvr-shaman on sickleave) :(

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
Go back to excal you coa traitors :m00:
Aule
:fluffle:

Holy crap, aule lives! You surprised the hell out of me when you pm'd me the other night - thought you'd vanished off the face of the earth!

Thanks for all the kind words of welcome guys, it's already looking like an extremely friendly realm, with some very nice people :)

As for what i'm playing, currently it's a little dwarf warrior (couldn't resist the eyepatch ;) ) to help us level up and do MLs/artis etc, then after that I'm going to have propably a Zerk or Savage for RvR - though I will give the little guy a try out first.

On alb my chars are: Merc, Sorc, Cleric, Pally, Necro, Theurg, Minstrel. The pally being my original first char (only gets played now to help out guildies), my merc being the one I play the most in group RvR.

38 now and still having a great time in mid

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
Wow, I must say, not sure if its Pry in general or only Mid but since I've been here I've been PM'd about more groups and given more items for random players than in 3 years on Excal!

Friendly place :D

Hope to get out rvr before the clustering to see if there's much difference.
Must admit I can't wait to go kill the unbuffed/solo/rog kitted Alb zerg I always see on Excal hanging around beno bridges when clustering occurs.

Elendar said:
Go back to excal you coa traitors :m00:
Aule
:fluffle:
And there was I wondering where I was going to get some starting cash from! ;) Nice to see u again m8.

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to the Nuthouse!

Good to hear Midgards getting some fresh blood. We need it :D Nah it's good old place friendly than just about every realm I've been in on various servers. Hope you enjoy your time with us insane smurfs. And so you know Smurf's rule.. never argue with a ikkle blue guys its not worth it :D

D.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, more personal slaves arriving to entertain me. ;)

Welcome! Enjoy your stay. :)

Calvin

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Sosnotty,

I was the little cave shammy u played fop bot for in df this week :clap:
Was great, come do it again :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Nice to see some new people around..

got a lvl 38 SM and fop bot if you need some company lvling.. just pm one of the names in my sig if so :)

/Nausilus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom