Hello Midgard!

S

stunned

Sure delete your Albion chars and start here. Meet me sw corner of Vanern swamp tonigth and I will get You started with some gear.

A

Archeon

Sorry, we don't accept your kind. Please go away and never darken our doorstep ever again. :p

A

Apathy

Woo!

Shall I delete my Alb accounts or just start using the spare copy I have lying here?

a.

A

Arnor

kickass, pm me if you need some cash in teh beginning ;)

M

mots

Well noone likes crossrealmers, so the safest way to gain trust is to del alb =)

H

Hatt

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

/afk
/anon
<stealth>
<camo>

A

Apathy

What shall I be? PB groups are slightly more common in Mid than Alb, yes? Shall I be...a Suppression Spiritmaster? But perhaps I should make a "proper" caster and go for some kind of Runemaster?

~tickles chin~

Perhaps I should just do what Sorusi did and go from being a male sorcerer to being a female zerker? ;)

a.

X

Xandax

Originally posted by Arnor2
kickass, pm me if you need some cash in teh beginning ;)

I need cash also - can I PM you Arnor? :D

C

-chancer-

i need a MP studded set too arnor can i get some cash too :D

E

Elixir

*envenoms axes and motions towards Apathy*

muhahahahaha

:lol:

A

Apathy

You can't hurt me! I'll have 6s PBT and stupendous nearsight. :'(

a.

A

Archeon

Well i have a bugged cruise missle that negates BT, so Nerr :p

O

old.rauthian

well if you want to lvl realy fast and not have the bull at lair with list then go 49 sup on an sm or got sull sup on rm either are allways welcome in rvr groups

S

sorusi

dont go sm, prolly one of the most crappy casters you can play in rvr, compared to all the others :/ you get pbaoe, and euhmm pbaoe, and crap baseline dd with some useless debuffs on that as topping...

go make a rm if you want caster, as for tank - warrior/zerker..
support - if you want to be needed and loved make a shaman ;)
and if you want to be hated etc roll a thane and use aoe dd in each fight and to aoe break mezz in lair too... orlese you could just make an bm in hibb? :D so you got a gimp-sorc AND and gimp-bm that would be great? :D

PS: delete, join the dark side etc - dont think teh sorc love will be good enuff for you ;)

Q

Qte Eth

dont go sm, prolly one of the most crappy casters you can play in rvr, compared to all the others :/ you get pbaoe, and euhmm pbaoe, and crap baseline dd with some useless debuffs on that as topping...

erh ,we are playing different games ?o_o

S

sorusi

they are crap.. :p sure mentalist might get the #1 price for worst caster but they are crap compared to rms, and why roll one just to be worse off with it :p

A

Apathy

Yeah, an RM would be better. Utility turns me on...what could be more pant-wetting utilitastic than PBT and nearsight? :-o

Going to get my friar to 50 first and see if I enjoy it. If not, then I will come to you. We shall be together again Sorusi! :'(

a.

A

Apathy

Cronn you whore. You're not coming to Midgard with me. We all know that you only have one char on your account and that's the lvl 50 friar that was there when you first logged in. :p

a.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Qte Eth

erh ,we are playing different games ?o_o

probably, i LOVE my sm ;)

got LOTS of utility, and can keep a noob cc'ed forever ;)

I got pb, st-mezz, pbaoe-mezz(while crappy, its nice to have as a getaway-card) body debuff, crap lifetap, pets that are great for chasing down stealthers, got a very nasty aoe-str/con debuff, nasty attackspeed debuff and demezz

thats with 49supp

Users who are viewing this thread