Hello Guys..whats up ?

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
i didnt realy liked it to be honest.... meybe its cos that back then my computer did 30mins to load into a new zone... and i was mostly playing like i was watching a movie on slow motion^^

The epic feeling in that game was incredibly and the gameplay so much more free than say DAoC, I mean how many mmo's let's you sit in a cantina all day with people playing music chatting till some idiot from the opposing faction comes in declared and starts to roleplay with his AT-ST...

So many great memories there.

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
lol.

well its true, in DAoC you can barely find low lvls to group up with.

all of the dungeons are pretty much empty in SI / oldschool.

the only fun to be had is in rvr really.

US Classic mate! Its crawling with people on all places.. plenty of people to make lowlevel groups! :)

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
lol.

well its true, in DAoC you can barely find low lvls to group up with.

all of the dungeons are pretty much empty in SI / oldschool.

the only fun to be had is in rvr really.

Yes but can u think of something in wow thats more fun than rvr in daoc?

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Playing "Real Life" mostly now. Sad but true, and the end game totally sucks, but the rewards are quite good, specially the "gf" quest line if you put the time and money in.
And thats where you feck up :p *jk*
Anyways.. currently not playing anything..
well my guitar and keyboard, but that doesnt realy count i guess ;)

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
whats everyone doing say.

like quited, i am playing wow or waiting for Warhammer smt like that :p

hi to everybody that still trolls those forums.... its been a long time since i posted here.. well not so long tbh but anyway... i've being playing wow for the past 3months, my hunter azuka ravencrest(horde) public enemies are playing here.... i am sad to say that none of those i knew play there but nvm
i have missed my reaver and my hibs chars a bit ... i can see that dyvet totaly died like the classics and proobably most people moved to German or left US because they dont like goa Client Support ^^
i dont know if i will try warhammer but i might so i can play with some guildies from My Old Guild in Prydwen.

Xrystofer :)

I'm playing on caerleon cluster where i remade my ns,still miss them days fighting your reaver though was good fun.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom