Hello Guys..whats up ?

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
whats everyone doing say.

like quited, i am playing wow or waiting for Warhammer smt like that :p

hi to everybody that still trolls those forums.... its been a long time since i posted here.. well not so long tbh but anyway... i've being playing wow for the past 3months, my hunter azuka ravencrest(horde) public enemies are playing here.... i am sad to say that none of those i knew play there but nvm
i have missed my reaver and my hibs chars a bit ... i can see that dyvet totaly died like the classics and proobably most people moved to German or left US because they dont like goa Client Support ^^
i dont know if i will try warhammer but i might so i can play with some guildies from My Old Guild in Prydwen.

Xrystofer :)

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
wow hardmode huh, nomore 2 button classes there :p

Himse

FH is my second home
WoW > DAoC, atleast theres more than 9k ppl worldwide playing.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Playing "Real Life" mostly now. Sad but true, and the end game totally sucks, but the rewards are quite good, specially the "gf" quest line if you put the time and money in.

As much as I loved daoc, I don't really miss it, I do miss my character Kagato and what I had, but not the game itself and i'd only ever consider coming back if Mythic brought out an absolute dream of a patch to fix all their fuck-ups of the past few years but we all know thats never going to happen.

Currently I play Lord of the Rings On-line occasionally on Snowbourn server with alot of the old alliance and theres a few other Dyvet people there, I have a Captain but the game is not that good really. Alot of nice well thought out touches but the end game is even more poorly balanced then DAOC, and that's saying something. But for someone who just wants to mess around for the odd hour a week without anymore stress and competition it suites me fine, i've put taking games seriously well behind me now.

Hope your all doing fine and enjoying whatever your doing now, friends and past foe's alike.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
whats everyone doing say.

like quited, i am playing wow or waiting for Warhammer smt like that :p

hi to everybody that still trolls those forums.... its been a long time since i posted here.. well not so long tbh but anyway... i've being playing wow for the past 3months, my hunter azuka ravencrest(horde) public enemies are playing here.... i am sad to say that none of those i knew play there but nvm
i have missed my reaver and my hibs chars a bit ... i can see that dyvet totaly died like the classics and proobably most people moved to German or left US because they dont like goa Client Support ^^
i dont know if i will try warhammer but i might so i can play with some guildies from My Old Guild in Prydwen.

Xrystofer :)
I miss killing your reaver to was good rpeees :D

Himse

FH is my second home
That is the worst piece of s.... someone has written here in a very long time:p

Hi himse!

lol.

well its true, in DAoC you can barely find low lvls to group up with.

all of the dungeons are pretty much empty in SI / oldschool.

the only fun to be had is in rvr really.

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Playing "Real Life" mostly now. Sad but true, and the end game totally sucks, but the rewards are quite good, specially the "gf" quest line if you put the time and money in.

As much as I loved daoc, I don't really miss it, I do miss my character Kagato and what I had, but not the game itself and i'd only ever consider coming back if Mythic brought out an absolute dream of a patch to fix all their fuck-ups of the past few years but we all know thats never going to happen.

Currently I play Lord of the Rings On-line occasionally on Snowbourn server with alot of the old alliance and theres a few other Dyvet people there, I have a Captain but the game is not that good really. Alot of nice well thought out touches but the end game is even more poorly balanced then DAOC, and that's saying something. But for someone who just wants to mess around for the odd hour a week without anymore stress and competition it suites me fine, i've put taking games seriously well behind me now.

Hope your all doing fine and enjoying whatever your doing now, friends and past foe's alike.

i feel the same way .... i missed my chars that i puted so much worked on them ...

ps: pip i missed killing your hunter with fg of hunters :(

Edit: This is my huntress The World of Warcraft Armory playing on Ravencrest with a dude from my japanese class xD

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Hiya Xry, shame you didnt join NFD 2 years earlier :)

i wish i had...such a shame i didnt ,such a fun for a while grouping with good people that i enjoyed playing with... my guild died kinda early...(tds) T_T

anyway crom how is the nfd now days? and how is the Warhammer beta going.. ?if i remeber right you didnt play there... i am sure the other guildies have told you about it:p

btw where is jamie ? how is he ?missed that guy and many others !

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
I thought for awhile after I left the game that i really missed the "thrill and excitement" but after more consideration it was the luvley people i talked to and played with (and against) that i miss. Actually made a real life friend from playing daoc. Of course i miss the gameplay but it has had its days i am afraid. Wont ever play any MMORPG again due to family situation and career wise. I like using consols for playing games atm, no need for Installing, Cracking, Patching, Hacking, Mounting etc :)

So major hugz all

Best regards Haddaway

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
I thought for awhile after I left the game that i really missed the "thrill and excitement" but after more consideration it was the luvley people i talked to and played with (and against) that i miss. Actually made a real life friend from playing daoc. Of course i miss the gameplay but it has had its days i am afraid. Wont ever play any MMORPG again due to family situation and career wise. I like using consols for playing games atm, no need for Installing, Cracking, Patching, Hacking, Mounting etc :)

So major hugz all

Best regards Haddaway

have fun with rl :)

btw try Zelda Twilight Princess if you got wii i am sure you will love it :p

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Played it through on GameCube :), was damn nice. Always been a fan of zelda on the nintendo systems. Soon this post will turn into a What games are/was the best on different consoles instead.

Best wishes to you also Xrystofer.

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
playing on merlin/us.... awesome action and it feels a bit the "same" as when we first started....u r welcome there Xrys..

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Played it through on GameCube :), was damn nice. Always been a fan of zelda on the nintendo systems. Soon this post will turn into a What games are/was the best on different consoles instead.

Best wishes to you also Xrystofer.

i heard its better on wii it has better graffics ... and different look when you transform into a wolf ! :O

playing on merlin/us.... awesome action and it feels a bit the "same" as when we first started....u r welcome there Xrys..

hey guindor, i missed you ... i saw that the gamepark closed ;/
i dont want to get through all the leveling and getting my gear again to face overpower warlocks, i heal my life for 400 per second-valkiries or... i pwn-maulers...

relaxing a bit with wow atm ...its good thing to try play some other games aswell: )

SWG sucked since CU :( Before that... best mmo ever..

i didnt realy liked it to be honest.... meybe its cos that back then my computer did 30mins to load into a new zone... and i was mostly playing like i was watching a movie on slow motion^^

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
there is something that i realy want to find out^^ i am still the first reaver on dyvet ?

roll of honor suxs.....its hasnt been update for like a year ? it shows jordie being like 10l6 or smt....whatever :x

ps:<waves> arraudry ; p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom