SWTOR Hello Frostfire!

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Having established a few characters on here, I thought I'd say hello to the players on both sides, so hello!
My characters are Republic: The Impossible Legacy... see you out there!

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
It just struck me that I got the name of the server wrong. I meant Frostclaw. I am getting on a bit...

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Wow, Frostclaw PvP is painfully tilted in favour of the imperials. I suppose they must be bored with always winning. I remember that it was like this in WoW until I found a competent PvP premade clique.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
So I've now played quite a bit of pre-50 PvP and I think there's definitely some Empire premades happening. I don't think there's any such things on the Republic side at the moment. Maybe this is why at times there's constant destruction and at others it seems very even sided, and at yet other times there is a winning bias toward reps. I think there's definitely some credit in the numbers Bioware put out that (I think) said there being were about 51% imp wins/49% rep wins.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Does that include the civil war,where one of the guns is bugged in favour of the Imperials? I captured the opposite gun 30 seconds before that gun, the second it ticked they were 10 points ahead despite the middle tower being neutral.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Does that include the civil war,where one of the guns is bugged in favour of the Imperials? I captured the opposite gun 30 seconds before that gun, the second it ticked they were 10 points ahead despite the middle tower being neutral.

That's not true actually, I've played the map from both sides hundreds of times. What does happen is the graphic in the top right corner doesn't change straight away, so it doesn't look like it's been capped always, then it turns red/green and looks like it has instantly capped. It works exactly the same both ways..

It's just people who lose looking for an excuse (as if many rounds come down to the last 5 points anyway :rolleyes:), just like the last rumour that the central gun is automatically pointed towards the Republic ship at the beggining, this one went on for weeks, despite being able to actually look in game, people still believed it..

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Wow, Frostclaw PvP is painfully tilted in favour of the imperials. I suppose they must be bored with always winning. I remember that it was like this in WoW until I found a competent PvP premade clique.
Well i can say at 50 there are premades. But seen to many times in Civilwar when we grab 1 turret, then fight about mid and cap that, then all the reps just go and stand at other turret.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Fafnir said:
Well i can say at 50 there are premades. But seen to many times in Civilwar when we grab 1 turret, then fight about mid and cap that, then all the reps just go and stand at other turret.

Argh! I've been levelling my shadow in the battlegrounds and I see this all the time. I'm often left defending the gun I captured all on my lonesome. Then when I call for help to defend because I'm under attack usually either no one comes, or everyone comes.

There is a lot to be said for fixed groups and people who know their roles and how to win.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
God creamed by Roo's team tonight. Ticked that off the list of things to do.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Roos going up in the world if hes creaming God :eek:

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Roos going up in the world if hes creaming God :eek:

Obviously, there's a typing mistake. I wish I could say it was supposed to be, "God! Creamed by Roo's team", but it was a d instead of a t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom