Hello from years gone by...

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Wonder who here used to play mid / prydwen ?

what you all up to ?

Names I remember : Koxine, Vanguar, Got, Hoden, Roo , Bluesky (RIP), Skar (i know where you are). Throat, Spinesprout, Balthazar, Jamesmallicious, Bljes, Tesla, Amster, Malice, Majikthise, Hammeron, Plok

JPF
Dah Troll Patrol
Salamanders
Savage Conclave
Bad Omen

Probably more but I am very old now and a bit demented! :lol:

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
I have seen a few of them around on the US servers. Hoden showed up on the german cluster a few months ago but then went away again. most are playing WAR from what i hear

Chosen

Resident Freddy
If it is the same Skar, then he is one of the GM of the guild Everlast on the ywain cluster, together with his wife Aimora.

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Amphrax!

I am on WaR at moment not activated my DAOC...

Jollz you in WaR ?

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
No No not back in WAR Skar tried to drag me back but tried the free 2 weeks and all the things I hated about the game were still there. Like the Chopper zergs and always being out numbered in BG's :(

I'm back playing Ozill on the U.S DAoC Ywain Cluster trying for the holy RR12

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
No No not back in WAR Skar tried to drag me back but tried the free 2 weeks and all the things I hated about the game were still there. Like the Chopper zergs and always being out numbered in BG's :(

I'm back playing Ozill on the U.S DAoC Ywain Cluster trying for the holy RR12

dwarf healer at DJ right ?

syn

Regular Freddie
Hello, it is certainly good old players to see to turn back. I played not midgardprydwen although because I on was albion, but I can against you played. Take care and I hope that you you amuse or you decided to renew or not 8)

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
If it is the same Skar, then he is one of the GM of the guild Everlast on the ywain cluster, together with his wife Aimora.

Dont give him hope.. Everlast is gone :) Skarr and Aimora is guildless etc

And the good players from Everlast made DJ and others made FI.. and rest is guildless or in random guilds

Nate

FH is my second home
Didn't name me did you? You fucking ****. *****! ***** ***** *****!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Yoo Gups, Jollz, Nate, Amp.. lots of old names flying around.. cant believe people are still playing (randomly decided to check FH, bored in lectures 8)).. and 2 free weeks available! I might just have to reactivate!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yoo Gups, Jollz, Nate, Amp.. lots of old names flying around.. cant believe people are still playing (randomly decided to check FH, bored in lectures 8)).. and 2 free weeks available! I might just have to reactivate!!

save yourself the money chris, its terrible the rvr unless you've got a stealther or a set group.

Nate

FH is my second home
Or you pwn. Which is impossible due to your natural northern ness.

I should of known you'd be a ***** **** Gups, you came from Jollz after all.

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
bored bump!

To see who is still alive!

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Holla holla!!

Sorry to say it but what was your ingame name?:cheers:

I'm not playing so much atm, only playing on a freeshard once in awhile. But i'll be back powergaming CU ;)

Last edited:

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I'm still alive playing on alb/ywain with a bunch of swes and norwegians as the only Dane

Anyways!

SCANDINAVIAN POWER ! : >

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Holla holla!!

Sorry to say it but what was your ingame name?:cheers:

I'm not playing so much atm, only playing on a freeshard once in awhile. But i'll be back powergaming CU ;)
I remember playing with you Plok on both your healer and your RM, Jollz (Ozil) would remember you too. Think I am seeing him in a week or two..

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
I remember playing with you Plok on both your healer and your RM, Jollz (Ozil) would remember you too. Think I am seeing him in a week or two..

Been trying to pull him over on a freeshard but he's a hard nut to break :)

What was your ingame name? I remember your avatur and forum name but the ingame name seems very far away :p

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Gupx - SM
Gupet - SB
Gups - Hunter
Gupxor - Skald
Gupster - Thane

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey shrewsburry,
Lick and me are playing with Gups on Uthgard, but we are moving to Origins soon :D

twotosix.supermix

Regular Freddie
I miss Daoc so f'ing much... OR maybe I just miss Mid Exc so f'ing much... first two months of Camlann were pretty sick too

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
I beleive its not so much the game as the people we all miss :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom