Hello everyone!

Sophocles

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

I just thought I'd use this opportunity to introduce myself. After two years of playing hib on Lancelot I decided to start playing the European version of Camelot. I chose to join midgard and my main character is now a fotm bonedancer (yeah yeah). I hope this realm and server are as fun as my old realm and server used to be.

I'm also looking for a nice guild. Good company to talk to is nice when you're lvling, if anyone out there wants a new member to his guild, please leave a message :X

Well... that's all I guess, ta ta.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
More fresh meat? Oh well, don't forget to buy your copy of ToA (releases 25th Febuary).

Check out www.tiwaz.org we're friendly enough and our GM is a Thane so its great fun to laugh at him ;)

Sophocles

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe thanks :)

Yea I will need ToA again don't I? Eu version. :/ Bah I quit daoc before 1.68 and now I have to endure 1.67 AGAIN! :p

Fram

Fledgling Freddie
If you're from belgium or holland you can join Bokkerijders

Herjulf

Banned
Welcome to europe.

And for the continued quest of exterminating all albs/hibs.

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Ye, welcome to the right side of the ocean ;)

Good luck with getting a guild, not that many recruiting atm afaik but those mentioned above are real nice :)

BlueJam

Fledgling Freddie
Sophocles said:
Hehe thanks :)

Yea I will need ToA again don't I? Eu version. :/ Bah I quit daoc before 1.68 and now I have to endure 1.67 AGAIN! :p

I think they are talking about patching up pretty fast to 1.68, I'm not sure though.

btw Hello!

Haki

Fledgling Freddie
If everone use their head, everbody would play in Midgard!!

I really hope you like Midgard..
Because: Midgard RoooooooOOOOOOoooooools!
:bazbeer:

OK, what have you learn today? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom