Hello and Some Questions...

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all :)

I've not played for around 10 months now, and am starting to think about coming back for a while :)

A few questions:

1. Malice - Has it been nerfed, and if so, how useful is it now? It's the main weapon on both my Paladin and Scout and I need to decide if it needs to be replaced with something else. If I do need to replace it, what 1H Slash weapon would you recommend?

2. Bow Changes - How are the new changes to Bow working out? Is it OK once you get used to it? Is the damage decent? I am considering respec to Melee Scout if Bow changes suck. I really CBA remaking the template with caster stats :(

3. RVR - How is RVR nowadays? Plenty around to kill or still low population? What's RVR like during the day? What's it like during the evening?

4. Cluster - Has there been any progress in sorting out a cluster with German servers for RVR yet?

Hope you're all keeping well, and I'll look forward to your replies :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Havent played much my self last 6 months only a few times but still no news on the population problem :( the few times i logt in there has been nothing to kill so i quit after 30 mins . .

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
1) Malice was indeed nerfed. Everyone is going mad for Laby drops atm.

2) We haven't got bow changes in euroland yet. Need a US account holder to answer that one.

3) Population in RvR is low but refreshingly everyone just gets on with killing eveyone it seems. It's somehow simpler...

4) GOA say they are looking at possible options for the Dyvet cluster but AFAIK they haven't told us what they are considering. Cluster with german servers would mean someone not playing in their preferred language unless Mythic pull a universal client/server solution out of their arses.

jrjr999

Fledgling Freddie
The longer you stay away the less likly the population is to grow. :)

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
1) Malice was indeed nerfed. Everyone is going mad for Laby drops atm.

What Lab drops are good for 1H Slash users? Would I be better off sticking to Legendary weapons instead?

2) We haven't got bow changes in euroland yet. Need a US account holder to answer that one.

When does that patch arrive here?

3) Population in RvR is low but refreshingly everyone just gets on with killing eveyone it seems. It's somehow simpler...

Sounds good - lots of whine still in the RVR Forum I see...

4) GOA say they are looking at possible options for the Dyvet cluster but AFAIK they haven't told us what they are considering. Cluster with german servers would mean someone not playing in their preferred language unless Mythic pull a universal client/server solution out of their arses.

Wow. I am surprised they haven't sorted this out yet, it's been dragging on for ages...

RaviroT

Fledgling Freddie
Why don't try to renew you're account for 1 month, and see how the game is , and what feeling you get for the game? I think if everyone did that maybe some people would get back .. instead of reading all the complaining, and for & against here @ freddys :) .. why don't try? not that expensive.. im stil active.. and think the game is awesome

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
What Lab drops are good for 1H Slash users? Would I be better off sticking to Legendary weapons instead?

Sorry I can't help here. Moment of Zen (Absorbacrom) is popular but I think it is thrust. Something called a "Techno ???? blade" is talked about a lot and I believe that is slash. Anyone?

When does that patch arrive here?

2 weeks or so?

Sounds good - lots of whine still in the RVR Forum I see...

As ever. Just ignore it. Most of the whingers and whiners play on German or US servers or stopped playing years ago and all just seem intent on ruining it for the rest of us.

Wow. I am surprised they haven't sorted this out yet, it's been dragging on for ages...

Indeed, we can only wait and see.

As others have said, sub up for a month and try it out. RvR is what you make of it. Lots of iRvR going on if you like that. Lots of unclaimed towers if you like painting other peoples back yard your colour. PvE also awesome, see post about ML7 last night. :)

Hope to see you soon. :)

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Does anyone use the Paladin Champion slash weapon in RVR?

I was looking at the stats last night and the melee debuff looks OK, but obviously I'd like some feedback as to how effective it will be as the main weapon.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Champ weapons appear in all sorts of templates, they really are very useful. Quite a lot of assassins use a CW with an Arti weapon for instance. Try it and see.... ;)

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Champ weapons appear in all sorts of templates, they really are very useful. Quite a lot of assassins use a CW with an Arti weapon for instance. Try it and see.... ;)

Yes, I believe I am quite ready for another adventure :)

RaviroT

Fledgling Freddie
Champ weapons got awesome stats, im nevver using a artifact weapon in template again ;) to expensive to repair afaik..
on my cabby i also use CL staffs instead of tartaros.. ( Like everyone else theese days )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom