Hello all

[TS]Mengina

Banned
Hey everyone just thought i'd pop in to say that browsing through all the old thidranki threads in this section filled me with happiness. such good memories of the old whine threads between fsr and killerpenguin, the grats threads and the goodbyes. its strange to think that just a year ago today thidranki was probably filled with zergs, guild groups and fantastic players. I play on some of the german thid servers with my old friends but to be honest there is no substitute for dyvet thid, which had the best diversity of players, the best community by far and the nicest people. i see this section is quite dead now and there are alot of negative things but lets look back and think what an amazing time dyvet/thidranki was and how it made this game worth playing.

It would be so nice for all of us to keep in touch, if anyone wants to keep in touch with me (especially someone from tomte solders) if you pm me i would be welcome to have a nice chat.

/salute

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Hey everyone just thought i'd pop in to say that browsing through all the old thidranki threads in this section filled me with happiness. such good memories of the old whine threads between fsr and killerpenguin, the grats threads and the goodbyes. its strange to think that just a year ago today thidranki was probably filled with zergs, guild groups and fantastic players. I play on some of the german thid servers with my old friends but to be honest there is no substitute for dyvet thid, which had the best diversity of players, the best community by far and the nicest people. i see this section is quite dead now and there are alot of negative things but lets look back and think what an amazing time dyvet/thidranki was and how it made this game worth playing.

It would be so nice for all of us to keep in touch, if anyone wants to keep in touch with me (especially someone from tomte solders) if you pm me i would be welcome to have a nice chat.

/salute

dorimor much?

Logi

Part of the furniture
Mengina was a character name of mine, I don't even know what 'mangina' is unless, of course, you are referring to something rude.

Mangina means a Man's Anus !

aika

Can't get enough of FH
this thread sums up dorimor, roleplaying on forums.

inb4 "I chained you in thid"

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
a mangina is a mans penis put into the shape of a fanny! silly!

Blythete

Fledgling Freddie
lol Mangin is a mans cock lol its off juice bigalow european jiggalo lol another word a cock haha all u lot do is argue its great lol thought i would get involved :p so is every1 goin to be in thid on the 22nd??

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
google mr steroids... its a wonderful thing

Blythete

Fledgling Freddie
lol i no wha it is from a film not disturbin lol pretty usual tbh lol an wats with this steroid thing lol?? take it as a complement but iv never touched the stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom