heil midguard heroes

Whispers

Fledgling Freddie
this is too much for me, lol.

I tried to sneak into a tower in the very minute mids took it. Of corse the gates closed just when I was inside the door. And of corse I got stuck inside. ( Good work there mythic ) A hunter spottet me and popped me. I could not fight nor could someone attk me since I was out of view.

So the hole group tried to kill me lol U see scouts are totaly overpowere u need at leaast a full group mids with two healers and 2 warlocks to kill a solo scout. Finaly they found out that pets could hit me and sent all their pets in.

Realy heroic there m8s to kill a soloer stuck in the map without a chance to fight back. You realy neaded the Rps, huh?

This is a role playing game, so keep playing your "roles".

great job m8s and realy a laugh imo

have fun

Whisp

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
Would you rather be stuck in the doors? The grp did you a favour helping you to get out of there.

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm let me see if i have this right.

You try to go in a tower before the gates close so you can take it when they leave but unfortuanetly get stuck. Then you bitch because they killed you even though theyre an fg ? your playing rvr buddy theres no reason for them to let you live. And dont even run that crap about the big ol' fg attacked poor little soloer me. im sure youve added on more then your fair share of fg fights.

Whispers

Fledgling Freddie
erm

I could have TPed out?

I could have used /stuck?

not?

nvm then

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i think its quite funny that a scout that gained pretty much all his rps on towers/keeps leeching whines about a fg killing him :) not saying i have a problem with people that camp keeps, but that is zerg vs zerg most of the time :p

if that alb tower had 2 fg albs in it, you wouldn't hesitate a second to shoot at those mids either. nor if its a soloer trying to flee from a fg, so stop the bs :p

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Whispers said:

I tried to sneak into a tower in the very minute mids took it. Of corse the gates closed just when I was inside the door. And of corse I got stuck inside. ( Good work there mythic ) A hunter spottet me and popped me. I could not fight nor could someone attk me since I was out of view.

So the hole group tried to kill me lol U see scouts are totaly overpowere u need at leaast a full group mids with two healers and 2 warlocks to kill a solo scout. Finaly they found out that pets could hit me and sent all their pets in.

Realy heroic there m8s to kill a soloer stuck in the map without a chance to fight back. You realy neaded the Rps, huh?

have fun

Whisp

these are posts that makes me ashamed of being an albionian :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i think its quite funny that a scout that gained pretty much all his rps on towers/keeps leeching whines about a fg killing him :) not saying i have a problem with people that camp keeps, but that is zerg vs zerg most of the time :p

if that alb tower had 2 fg albs in it, you wouldn't hesitate a second to shoot at those mids either. nor if its a soloer trying to flee from a fg, so stop the bs :p

It's ironic really; it's like the tower is getting revenge on the scout :p

Rhayn

Loyal Freddie
aaaahahahahahaha ...

(really m8, I figured we was helping you out aswell. Took a while to figure out that pets could do the job)

Jess

Loyal Freddie
hehe ... Glad that I am a midguardardian and not an albioninanian :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
It's ironic really; it's like the tower is getting revenge on the scout :p

haha, aye :p

the towers are coming for you whispers, you better hide!

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Whispers said:

have fun

Whisp

maybe they wanted to set you free ..

just a thought tho :p

Marc

FH is my second home
blownaway.jpg

Calo

Part of the furniture
next expansion for daoc:

Revenge of the towers!
followed by The rp hungry keeps and the rude npc guards who steal your lunch money :mad:

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
roffel, they should definitly have left you alive imo, I mean you must've worked pretty damn hard to get to that tower and shit, planned on a 2h++ camp.. damn those mids!!11111111

Plask

Fledgling Freddie
you wouldnt have killed the player stuck in the wall, if it wasnt you? :m00:

sirius

Fledgling Freddie
Rolfmao

Whispers said:
erm

I could have TPed out?

not?

nvm then

Pls stop it wisp, u killing me here

wisp albions best comic

censi

Can't get enough of FH
must remember to carry around tower door to stop you leggin it

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Whispers said:
erm

I could have TPed out?

not?

nvm then

From the report it seems it took them a while to find out pets could hit you...

Why hadn't you used one of these methods already?

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Maybe the mids should have set the pet on you intermittently, just enough to stop you doing /stuck. Then all of midgard could have come and spammed /laugh at you and could have even frapped it and stuck it on rpg net titled "Rolfodoor Scout Trap" and last time i got stuck in a keep/tower door, /s exit and /s enter worked for me.

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
last time i got stuck in a keep/tower door, /s exit and /s enter worked for me.

it doesnt work each time Mas, /s exit & /s enter havent worked the last 3 times i have seen ppl being stuck in the door.

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Maybe the mids should have set the pet on you intermittently, just enough to stop you doing /stuck. Then all of midgard could have come and spammed /laugh at you and could have even frapped it and stuck it on rpg net titled "Rolfodoor Scout Trap" and last time i got stuck in a keep/tower door, /s exit and /s enter worked for me.

Probably would work since the tower in question was mid when whispers got stuck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom