Heheyougotlored

Gamah

Banned
Incase anyone hasn't seen this, is a nice little site made by carpp making use of the r0x RL :D

Lored!

Although carpps minstrel is out of commission I will be continuing his work! so look for regular lorings!

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the info.

me lub hunters with low cold resist. :worthy:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
+1 rep point indeed ; )

Edit: For those with 50 % resist in everything, drop you two resist buffbots and get a life xD

Chap

Loyal Freddie
fettoken said:
+1 rep point indeed ; )

Edit: For those with 50 % resist in everything, drop you two resist buffbots and get a life xD

you know they could be ina group...

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
that info was around long time ago , posting it its not the best choice imo :(

pip

Banned
rolf at cayuna hits 359/1178 :fluffle: Shouldn't laugh but that would bring tears to the good lords eyes :clap:

pip

Banned
Gamah said:
Incase anyone hasn't seen this, is a nice little site made by carpp making use of the r0x RL :D

Lored!

Although carpps minstrel is out of commission I will be continuing his work! so look for regular lorings!
-1 rp point for showing cunter :mad:

Brite

Banned
animal.gif

Gamah

Banned
I have a few new screens to upload..some right corkers too :D..need to catch carpp to get them to upload.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I believe it was invented by me just submitted to by Carpp so givf rep to me instead!!! :D

(Hosted by me too)

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
LOL@ Zedenz one very funny :) Had to laugh at Stinkbox with all those resists but saying that he needs those to play any good :p

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Considering that SB's are told by various TLs to use two buffbots if they want to compete, you shouldn't be too surprised when they actually listen to said TL's. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom