Heheh, Hiblets in thid right now.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
<laughs> from one extreme to the other...

3 mids vs 2fg of ya...

<grins>

Bring it on!!!

(not that we will last long - it is a BIT overkill.... :p )

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
2fg? yeah RIGHT

havent seen 2fgs in thid since last year

Urgat

Part of the furniture
so

Hamro said:
2fg? yeah RIGHT

havent seen 2fgs in thid since last year

lol, then you werent watching when me (kittanna) a healer and a thane engaged one group and watched another group add in.

Hibs are out in force today.

If only there were more mids about

Urgat

Part of the furniture
:(

Manisch Depressiv said:
There is no one there.

No one.

?

Yep just logged back in with my SB - all the hibs left

:(

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Don't tell me it's your SB hitting me for 130-170 each swing?

If your grammaton, then yes.

I fianally managed to beat you... though, yes i was buffed and i think i had help from a keep ranger.

SB = Sanguisse

Using a Spd 6 100% axe mate... it hits slow, but very very hard. Most PA's one shot casters.

THough i dont duel wield, so i usually have a hard time against infs, got a few lucky evades though i think

---edit -

and then you go and destroy my lowbie valk :(

smack the icconu Who added :D

Bourkester

Fledgling Freddie
Urgat said:
SB = Sanguisse

---edit -

Good fight earlier :) you evaded and about to kill me when the other hib stabbed you in the back heh :) After that i went to suicide tho because when hibs have keep thid is shit cause they just zerg. Why when i went back did you run after PA me? i was on 50, you pa'ed down to 20 i popped a health pot to 40 and you ran ^^ :)

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Bourkester said:
Good fight earlier :) you evaded and about to kill me when the other hib stabbed you in the back heh :) After that i went to suicide tho because when hibs have keep thid is shit cause they just zerg. Why when i went back did you run after PA me? i was on 50, you pa'ed down to 20 i popped a health pot to 40 and you ran ^^ :)

TBH, i was expecting your mate to come back so i figured the poison would finish you... obviously it didnt... so i had to go back and do the job myself. :touch:

besides, you hit hard, and my swing cycle time is about 6 seconds with mourning rage, so i like to "yo - yo" in fights if i can

First fight was damn good though.

Bourkester

Fledgling Freddie
yeah heh :) gotta love my uber 3 stealth :p i said to my mate who was hiding in trees about 20 metre away ill go check if any mids comming down. next minute whack :) tbh i didnt think he would make it there in time, fair to say you would have won tho mate ;) Did you say kittana was another one of your chars?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Urgat said:
If your grammaton, then yes.

I fianally managed to beat you... though, yes i was buffed and i think i had help from a keep ranger.

SB = Sanguisse

Using a Spd 6 100% axe mate... it hits slow, but very very hard. Most PA's one shot casters.

THough i dont duel wield, so i usually have a hard time against infs, got a few lucky evades though i think

---edit -

and then you go and destroy my lowbie valk :(

smack the icconu Who added :D

Heheh, I did, slapped him.

Nice job on the 2H-SB there, did my debuff stick? If so, and if you still do such crazy damage it's a really awesome way to play a SB.

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Seems some hibs have returned.. wont let me take on a vamp, 1 on 1. Props to anesur for walking solo. Was a good fight m8, we were both buffed so that makes it up.

:)

/edit

All albs have logged from thid.. less zerging hibs plz.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Aye

Bourkster...

Yes, my current thid toons are...

Kittanna (Valk)

Sanguisse (SB)

Sanguire (Runie)

Manic...

Yes, the debuff stuck. Wish i could have venom that high... but all my points are sucked up in Crit, full axe, and stealth :(

I enjoy playing this kind of blade, Its the axe that makes it possible TBH - its a one time drop, and the only axe in mid that has a 6.0 spd delay AFAIK.

Not uncommon to PA casters for 400+ though 350ish is more the norm. Against hard targets it kind of depends on succecful crit strike tbh - as the weapon speed is just too slow to keep up with most meleers.

Fun, but challenging.

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Urgat said:
<laughs> from one extreme to the other...

3 mids vs 2fg of ya...

<grins>

Bring it on!!!

(not that we will last long - it is a BIT overkill.... :p )

grade A case of selective blindness this seems .......................

somehow failed to notice the 2fg of mids in thid that steamrolled everything then logged as soon as there was a bit of competition :twak:

...........although u put up[ a good fight against the hibs it has to be said :worthy:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Urgat said:
Yes, the debuff stuck. Wish i could have venom that high... but all my points are sucked up in Crit, full axe, and stealth :(

I enjoy playing this kind of blade, Its the axe that makes it possible TBH - its a one time drop, and the only axe in mid that has a 6.0 spd delay AFAIK.

Not uncommon to PA casters for 400+ though 350ish is more the norm. Against hard targets it kind of depends on succecful crit strike tbh - as the weapon speed is just too slow to keep up with most meleers.

Fun, but challenging.

Think some CS styles have a fixed coded values and don't take weapon speed into calculation, e.g. for PA. I PA for 370 regulary on casters without crit with fastest lvl 31 MP weapons. At least that's what Wyrd says.

After the PA ofc slower weapons do more dmg per swing.

Bourkester

Fledgling Freddie
Urgat said:
Bourkster...

Yes, my current thid toons are...

Kittanna (Valk)

Sanguisse (SB)

Sanguire (Runie)

Ive had some real nice fights with all your chars then :)

Ravencroft

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Think some CS styles have a fixed coded values and don't take weapon speed into calculation, e.g. for PA. I PA for 370 regulary on casters without crit with fastest lvl 31 MP weapons. At least that's what Wyrd says.

After the PA ofc slower weapons do more dmg per swing.
Urgat is correct about the damage being done with that axe its probly the Mourning Rage afaik no fixed code on style to do with speed of the axe as i have used it in the past when crit spec

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom