Hehe - sos you can all play on Prydwen eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:
Well tbh 2-3 chops and its time for MKJ to eat Grass...

Come little friend and say hi to my arms... give all u got... u still gonne be the 1 laying down in the end.... now get that head fixed :touch:

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks MKJ you are the reason I still read this board. *lol* Every thread you make makes me laugh.

and its not important if you are good or not, then fun part is how selfabsorbed you are, how much into yourself. I can only imagine how painfull it must be rl to be in a room that cant talk of anything else but himself. Since 2 ppl like that would never be able to be in a room together I pity whatever gf you might have, she must per definition be the most selferraticating person in the world. Not to include deaf and blind. But hey everyone likes different things...I guess.

But yes you are a reason to try Thid out again, been away for a while. But guess a 1vs1 on you is not possible, I'll expect a line of ppl for it and after you get killed a few times you will prolly leave. :)

Conclusion: You cant be for real, the combination of being the best in the world at something and be the most selfabsorbed bragg ass in the world does not combine. :) But nice flamebait none the less. ;)

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
And afaik Cluster does not mean you can go play Pryd or alb thid, just means its the same Thid. 1 Thid for all. now that is a nice thing. :)

Now MJK go play real RvR.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
griralith said:
Come little friend and say hi to my arms... give all u got... u still gonne be the 1 laying down in the end.... now get that head fixed :touch:

Well the Choping was for thug's inf... but i am sure i can make room for your Armsman... Halfogre/pole?

i am re-makeing my template atm cuz i broke mine... lost some stats just over 100hps ;/ But blokkie has made me a New Suit to re-craft...

Give Cluster now plz!!

Himse

FH is my second home
MKJ just fuck off, you are like 45 and still playing computer games ffs, and you arent even good at them. Jeezus get out more man, you aint shit in daoc.. your just another noob who thinks he pwns because he can use axe styles on a shadowblade etc...

Stop talking out of your arse and use your fucking brain.

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
MKJ just fuck off, you are like 45 and still playing computer games ffs, and you arent even good at them. Jeezus get out more man, you aint shit in daoc.. your just another noob who thinks he pwns because he can use axe styles on a shadowblade etc...

Stop talking out of your arse and use your fucking brain.

No offence but what is wrong with someone who's 45 years old that is still enjoying computer games?

I'm 19 though I was just wondering since when games were bound to a certain age. :/

Himse

FH is my second home
exponentiaL said:
No offence but what is wrong with someone who's 45 years old that is still enjoying computer games?

I'm 19 though I was just wondering since when games were bound to a certain age. :/

ERM k, id rather get on with my life at 45 lol.. not sitting at a pc writing random crap on a game forum... how fucking sad tbh.

noblok

Part of the furniture
God forbid someone actually enjoys different things than you do. I find Thugs amusing on these boards, mostly because he manages to get almost everyone jump on every single piece of flamebait he posts :).

There's nothing stoping you from getting on with your life already by the way. Move away from your computer and things you actually enjoy and make something of your life. What the hell is 'getting on with life' anyway? Why would you move on when you actually enjoy the situation you're in at the moment? The problem with our current society is that it's almost impossible not to move on, since everybody pushes you forward.

I'd also say that he's quite good a shadowblade. Runthrough is most certainly a skill he's mastered, whether or not it's apropriate to use that skill is off course a different matter.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Himse said:
ERM k, id rather get on with my life at 45 lol.. not sitting at a pc writing random crap on a game forum... how fucking sad tbh.

Not sad at all tbh. Young people should enjoy life while they can and have no long term commitments etc. When you reach 45, you might just find that all you can do is sit on your arse, you never know.

At the end of the day, you might find it sad but everyone has their own personal interests and goals in life.

P.S Not sticking up for MKJ as I think he is a twat but just giving my opinion :p

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Not looked into what exactly clustering means but it seems you can play your twinked alts on Prydwen or Prydwen players can come here? Mmm - youse lot not met Thugs yet have you. I might come along and see how youse lot are - especially now they removed RR2 :) . You getting closer to my spec all the time. You still got TOA but then again I prob get that too soon. Infs running around with more hits than any warrior or zerker I ever created? You are just bloody cheating. Youse lot ain't met a player like me ever and I think I will show you just who Thugs is. The ones from this server have tried it on and come unstuck. Your best just ain't gonna be best enough and never will be. Me = unbuffed - you = buffed and you still gonna be in monster trouble. Just ask your realm mates who have tried it on :touch: .

I'll duel you on either my SM and drop your pathetic SB or on my NS and drop you even faster.

Aklaim

Fledgling Freddie
Legaen said:
Not sad at all tbh. Young people should enjoy life while they can and have no long term commitments etc. When you reach 45, you might just find that all you can do is sit on your arse, you never know.

At the end of the day, you might find it sad but everyone has their own personal interests and goals in life.

P.S Not sticking up for MKJ as I think he is a twat but just giving my opinion :p

Thugs goal in life to be Thidranki Roxxor but its just not happering so he come on forums and talks about how leet he is but isn't/

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
want a duel soon MKJ or MJK?? what ever ;))

still need the SC done.. but:

LOKI Build Report
Class: Hero
Level: 24

Dual Wield
Item Utility: 419.4
Build Utility: 419.4
Useable Utility: 404.7
TOA Utility: 58.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Statistic
Strength: 42/41
Constitution: 40/39
Dexterity: 43/41
Quickness: 41/39
Intelligence: 0/36
Piety: 0/36
Charisma: 0/36
Empathy: 0/36
Hits: 207/180
Power: 0/12

Resistance
Body: 13/13
Cold: 13/13
Heat: 14/13+5
Energy: 11/13
Matter: 14/13
Spirit: 12/13
Crush: 13/13+3
Thrust: 13/13
Slash: 13/13+2

Skill
Parry: 5/5
Celtic Spear: 5/5
Blades: 5/5
Shield: 5/5

Cap Increase
Strength: 5/13
Constitution: 3/13
Dexterity: 5/13
Quickness: 3/13
Hits: 84/96

TOA Bonus
Armour Factor: 5/24

any good you ppl think? :)
(btw.. will cap spirit/energy aswell but didnt put it on my shield/weap yet :))

Induur

Fledgling Freddie
looks nice m8 :) and MKJ if u so smart how come u cant even put an english sentence together :eek7:

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
I log skald any kill anyone in thid, after i reroll him due to having SoS, or maybe ill steal raeva's SC and roll a xerker and u can all face the fury of him instead ! :) muahahaha ( NB anyone can make a "i am so great thread")

elkie:cheers: :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
The important thing isnt all his gibberish

the important thing is, he made a thread about pwning us and being king

but...

2 weeks into cluster...

Has anyone seen him in Thid.... No...

So , where r u Thugs ? thats the important question

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Am on holiday. See you played a 2 handed pally. Fully toa'd & cata & sc & buffbotted? Took out a pretty good sc'd pally inna duel infact.

Pally Duel.

Tried the old walking backwards trick and nearly submerged the pair of us. Didn't connect with my 2 hander once but was more than a match for him (no I did hit him once with it studying the film). Not met an unbuffed pally I can't take out - buffed though is another matter.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Am on holiday. See you played a 2 handed pally. Fully toa'd & cata & sc & buffbotted? Took out a pretty good sc'd pally inna duel infact.

Pally Duel.

Tried the old walking backwards trick and nearly submerged the pair of us. Didn't connect with my 2 hander once but was more than a match for him (no I did hit him once with it studying the film). Not met an unbuffed pally I can't take out - buffed though is another matter.

fully toa'd no, buffbott no, catacombs , well if u count aurulite armour yes but it has no caps and is 95% , but i am capped on all my needed stats and melee resists. U would beat my pally regardless ill admit for once, 2handed pallys still hit like girls, average 110 odd on a SB and also with the runthroughs u do id stand no chance, i have a hard time hitting anyway lol. But ill be more than happy to duel u on my friar if u ever show up.

Pally capped 350 and dinged 25 now so cant use him there anyway :( , but aye once u show up ill bring me friar. Im not gonna preboast and say ill whoop u cos i prolly wont but i wanna see just how good your runtrhough suposedly is vs haste , oh and buffs dont count as its part of my class.

If u do run unbuffed however, and even though u annoy me with your posts , Hats off to u mate :) not many stealthers u see unbuffed these days

Punishment

Resident Freddy
MKJ said:
Sorry but you gonna die :touch: . Why not ask some of you realm mates that have come along to Thid expecting to kick my arse? Not talking about stealthers either but the big boys. BMs etc. Can't remember wot they called but I have taken em out. Now that sure is something eh?

Duel my bm <Fluffatron> ..... I wont even use my envenom-bot :s

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs u r0x m8.wish to fight u sometime in bg1 with my infil Corebringer ;) havent been there in months.. prolly last in NF release but coming to test it soon

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think you ever gonna meet with my sb now. Thought about playing again but apart from not having much time to do so I just can't really be arsed. Do miss bashing some eediot over the ed with my big axe now and then but don't last for long. Also hurt my damn back and feel like shit at the moment :fluffle: .

Where r sum films? I likes watching films :) . If you need a proggie for doing it then msg me. I will also write out a little something to explain how easy it is to make films too. Might stick all the films on my site forum, though will probably have to repair one of my computers first to host them properly. Home server setup which is remarkably easy to do and run. Your own website running in the background whilst you use the computer as normal.

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
no offence to u elkie but i dropped u and u said your the only ns to beat me so thats sayin summit ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom