Hehe - sos you can all play on Prydwen eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Not looked into what exactly clustering means but it seems you can play your twinked alts on Prydwen or Prydwen players can come here? Mmm - youse lot not met Thugs yet have you. I might come along and see how youse lot are - especially now they removed RR2 :) . You getting closer to my spec all the time. You still got TOA but then again I prob get that too soon. Infs running around with more hits than any warrior or zerker I ever created? You are just bloody cheating. Youse lot ain't met a player like me ever and I think I will show you just who Thugs is. The ones from this server have tried it on and come unstuck. Your best just ain't gonna be best enough and never will be. Me = unbuffed - you = buffed and you still gonna be in monster trouble. Just ask your realm mates who have tried it on :touch: .

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
yes yes dont really care about the crud that comes out of your mouth, Honestly why bother makeing these posts, we all know you THINK your the best so whats point in makeing these stupid little posts.Before i quit thid again i will kill you (in game ofcourse) after having to delete a char ive had for 2 years im not in the mood for loosing

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe - sos run-through is the reason I take out players eh? I C - one of the best infs to frequent Thid - twinked to high heaven. Toe to toe with me and no run-through.

Toe to Toe

Elkie you do know I have dropped all the best Thid stealthers - including the likes of Valkybabe? Probably the type of player that is along your line of spec and playability. Eh you any better or wot?

Will start playing again soon so you can come along and see how you fare.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Im not any better than anyone unlike you i dont class myself that high, u think that i cant pa or back stab u? well i will u may beat me as many times as anyone can count the fact is i will beat u end of story so will evryone else, your not immortal no one is

Btw like the guitar skills :clap:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Ah right - sos you gonna perf me or bs me yet no-one been able to do that for close to 2 years? I make films to show the way I fight. Hell all my fighting methods are there for all to see. Where are yours? Easy to make films and prove 'ow ard' you are. Elkie you just don't stir my blood. Youse is gonna die to me whilst me unbuffed. You may as well face it.

Thank you for the praise on my geetarr skills. I trying hard on that. 11 months playing is all. Finally found out what 'Finger picking blues' is. Tis the ability to play both base and treble together. You are a one man band. Awesome but tricky. I sodding love it and going to devote as much time and effort into mastering it as I did and have done with my SBs.

I passionate about my sbs mind. Sodding hate losing and will not accept it unless totally out-gunned (like some vamps). Rest of the time I will keep attacking until I find some weakness I can exploit. Will die over and over doing so too.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Ive seen all your vids ok..... u dont scare me.. no1 does ok you face the facts that not evryone is scared of you you beat most people through the high amount in poisen spec you are and your smart in switching weaps ect

I dont ever give up as like you said...

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Wot the hell you gonna do different then? Hehe. You know I can just touch an unbuffed luri and it runs off - dies from my poison. The only reason you lot have any chance at all is the buffs and TOA. Without that (as my sbs are) you so incredibly easy to kill I leave you well alone and just watch you having fun.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Right you leave me alone showing your afraid.... lol;) your good player and i respect that but sort your bloody ego out

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry but you gonna die :touch: . Why not ask some of you realm mates that have come along to Thid expecting to kick my arse? Not talking about stealthers either but the big boys. BMs etc. Can't remember wot they called but I have taken em out. Now that sure is something eh?

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Sorry but you gonna die :touch: . Why not ask some of you realm mates that have come along to Thid expecting to kick my arse? Not talking about stealthers either but the big boys. BMs etc. Can't remember wot they called but I have taken em out. Now that sure is something eh?

M8 are u sure its not time to go to the doctor to get ur head checked?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Another MKJ thread with some pointless ranting. Write a book or something, I am sure everyone would be quite impressed by your great DAoC thidranki achievements :s

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
My ed is shot to pieces but I can still handle you lot in this game. Been spouting the same rubbish for at least 3 YEARS. Take it from me in a level playing field where all the players have access to the same gear and specs I will be 'King of Thid' by miles. I am still King of Thid even though I have played unbuffed - isn't that what this game is about - who is the most skilled?

Eh another posting by MKJ? Thing is m8 I am still around. Still capable of killing any alt anyone creates in Thid even though I allow them lee-way. I can get drunk as a skunk - which I do at times - but even so I still do as I say. Come on - who can take my place? Impossible.

Edit - I need another can!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I cant stop wondering about how you always miserably fail to see how little people care?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
I cant stop wondering about how you always miserably fail to see how little people care?

Ah but you do don't you. You know I have been diagnosed as being on the 'genious' level. I am so clever it is beyond a joke. Can read people so easily it is very damn creepy. I booze to stop my brain from providing me with too much info. You wanna be analyzed or wot? Just keep posting :) and I will do so anyways.

*Burp* - pardon me.

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
rofl wtf is this? :eek7:

Don't like ya attitude m8, but looking forward to meet u inthere if ur so crazy as u say ...

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Oh god, nooooo its happening again...

if ony i could say what i want to say to this poor poor man flim would ban me for another 2 months. Instead i wont .

Thugs i dont see how useem to think run throughs are counted as ""skill"" as u put it , all it really is , is abusing the server lag you know these crappy servers have so u can cause "target is not in view" crap that u know people will miss u with. Id realy love to see u beat a Merc without doing this i really would. The other thing i dont get is why people dont just continously back away from u while u do this instead of /stick or face . I mean honestly. Yeah i seen your vids , yes ure good but u aint a god. And tbh i think u know full well this is just a put on act that u got so used to over the years u say all this crap purely cos u know people like me will reply this way. <Damn>

Jokes not funny anymore.. see u in thid <lying face down hopefully>

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Ah but you do don't you. You know I have been diagnosed as being on the 'genious' level. I am so clever it is beyond a joke. .

is this why you use the word Yous'e instead of You Guys , Youse isnt a word, Twat is though. Stop posting Drivel none of us care about

- thats my job.

polza

Loyal Freddie
i predict he gets owned lots crys and moans the other peps had buffs etc then claims he was drunk 4 the reason he lost, or comes up with some other shit excuse.

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
is this why you use the word Yous'e instead of You Guys , Youse isnt a word, Twat is though. Stop posting Drivel none of us care about

- thats my job.

lol tbh

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Ah but you do don't you. You know I have been diagnosed as being on the 'genious' level. I am so clever it is beyond a joke. Can read people so easily it is very damn creepy. I booze to stop my brain from providing me with too much info. You wanna be analyzed or wot? Just keep posting :) and I will do so anyways.

*Burp* - pardon me.

...and yet you can't even string together a coherent sentance ;)

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Well tbh 2-3 chops and its time for MKJ to eat Grass...
ive seen better Thid players on Excal than on Pryd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom