Hehe Majii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Sometimes, just sometimes, there comes these wonderful moments in DAoC when you can sit back and enjoy the rich feeling of accomplishment, of having stuck one to an annoying enemy who was trying his damnedest to stack all the odds against you using underhanded tricks and lame tactics. These are the times when you should casually reach over and do a /laugh or a /rude at your dead enemy, because chances are high that kind of player will be the kind that actually takes offense at being emoted. I believe Maji had such a moment back there, and he was duly rewarded by the most gratifying gifts of them all--an FH post directed to him personally.

:fluffle:

Marc

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
Sometimes, just sometimes, there comes these wonderful moments in DAoC when you can sit back and enjoy the rich feeling of accomplishment, of having stuck one to an annoying enemy who was trying his damnedest to stack all the odds against you using underhanded tricks and lame tactics. These are the times when you should casually reach over and do a /laugh or a /rude at your dead enemy, because chances are high that kind of player will be the kind that actually takes offense at being emoted. I believe Maji had such a moment back there, and he was duly rewarded by the most gratifying gifts of them all--an FH post directed to him personally.

lol n1 belo

majik

Banned
Heheyougotboned said:
He ran from you and I had killed your buffbot before Beinsey even attacked and fyi the mob was mezzed. Wanna make something else up?

You suck at playing sorc.
You suck at playing your bot.
And you suck at camping PoC.

I am now going to sleep, feel free to postfarm but remember.

Yes go to bed, but tell your mom to send you to bed without a dinner cause you have been a rude boy.

My buffbot never died, it is a small kobold and was sat down in a corner where you could only see it if you ran up close and as you never got past the mobs where I completely owned you, im afraid you did not kill my buffbot.

Sorry.

P.S. Belomar couldn't be more correct:)

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

So true. :)

majik

Banned
Heheyougotboned said:
I dont mind getting killed, it is the rude and laugh spam I can be without.

Im sorry you have to be such retards all the time and fail to see what I wrote in the first post.

You can be without rudespam and laughspam.
I can be without skilless PoC camping retards.

Wanna trade mehjtur?

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Maji, ignore heheyougotboned, he's full of shite anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom