heh bloody hell...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
...September already!

Bloody hell rofl amazing how quickly this year is going it's like 5 months since I moved in to HQ!!

That's just about given me a heart failure hehe, especially when I think how much new stuff I've done in that time...and how many units of alcohol I've consumed rofl.

Anyway in March I'd never of thought I'd be saying this but this year (well, from April 10 onwards) has been pretty frigging awesome (who knew?) I guess it just goes to show you never can tell how things are going to turn out, psychic I sure as hell am not lol!

:clap:

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
HQ = headquarters? lol me & my questions...

Alcohol always wellcome, if we don't abuse soooo much! so it's been a nice year for you uh? and can be even better, didn't finish yet :) many adventures still coming starring Miss Ezteq A.K.A. windowclimber! :p

- English -

Resident Freddy
Alcohol is not good Ez!

Todays society seems to think it is because "everyone" does it. Been drunk once and had about 5 cans in the last 12 months, feels great tbh ;p

edit: the 5 cans is ontop of being drunk once, not included ;p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
...September already!

Bloody hell rofl amazing how quickly this year is going it's like 5 months since I moved in to HQ!!

That's just about given me a heart failure hehe, especially when I think how much new stuff I've done in that time...and how many units of alcohol I've consumed rofl.

Anyway in March I'd never of thought I'd be saying this but this year (well, from April 10 onwards) has been pretty frigging awesome (who knew?) I guess it just goes to show you never can tell how things are going to turn out, psychic I sure as hell am not lol!

:clap:

Yup no matter how bad things may seem at a particular moment, things can turn around pretty damn fast and you wonder what all the fuss was about!!

It pleases me to know you are happy!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl pack it in guys I'm not some rampaging piss head!! ... I'm usually too busy dancing to get spannered, and I'm generally home (folding my laundry) by 1am.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Nothing wrong with Social Drinking. Everything becomes more fun after a few JD's :)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Glad you are doing so good Ez.

Also nice to see you are embracing the ways of FH.OT. Looking forward to more drunk threads in the future aswell :fluffle: Not saying this is one............or is it?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
dude I posted that at 10:22! my days of drinking first thing in the morning were over by the time I was like 19.

Everz

FH is my second home
4th of Sept and uni here I come.

These past 4 months have gone past agonisingly slow.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
That is because you didn't get pissed enough you halfwit!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Blantently a rampaging piss head wandering about in her kegs with curtains open!
5 Months already? Jesus... very fast indeed. Glad you are having a good time anyway :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
or sometimes just leaning out of my window shouting at drunks at half three in the morning totally starkers Oo

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah its funny, all my friends say it's brought me out of myself so now I'm like Inet Ez irl...which is not always a good thing but it's more fun lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom