Heeeelp!!!

R

Ryudo Hazuki

Heeeelp!!! Renderer Creation Failed!!

ok i keep getting the Renderer Creation Failed message on shrouded isles.
Ive looked through the help thread for this, and my pc definately should be compatable, and i cant ask camelot wat to do cause i dont know how to get to know my right now account.
So ive narrowed it down to it must be DirectX 9.0 and i dont know how to uninstall it can someone help please???

I have:
1.7Ghz pentium 4 processor
256MB RAM
GeFroce4 Ti 4600

and run on windows XP professional

I think thats definately compatible but let me know if u disagree

B

Belsameth

do you have Service Pack 1 installed?
if not I suggest you do so.

besides that, the only way to really get rid of DirectX 9 is a re-install. but I highly doubt that's needed
I'd sooner say it's the videocard drivers.

what kind of Motherboard are you running all that on btw?

R

Ryudo Hazuki

Dont actualy know anythin about my motherboard, how can u find out?

D

Deadmanwalking

When and where did u buy the system? Any documentation that came with it? If not try downloading Sisandra it will tell u all the usefull tech system info. you can get it here run that and it should tell u ur motherboard model/make as well as everything else about ur system.

And like bel suggested get service pack 1 and the latest nvidia dets from here do all of the above and report back the results.

Regards

R

Ryudo Hazuki

ok i got my pc in december 2001 from hell, sometimes known as Tiny and many other names im sure, i got sisandra and i dont really know wat info ure wantin on my motherboard but its made by intel model: D845HV Version:AAA63927-304....if that means anything to anyone :)

ive tried 4 different drivers, 2 recomended for this problem from camelot-europe...none help

thing is i cant get service pack 1.........about a month ago my harddrive kicked in so i had to get a new one, and since Tiny went "bankrupt", like they could really go bankrupt then make another company afterwards, the insurance i been payin was invalid so they wouldnt fix my pc.
so then my mums friend recomended this guy that fixes pcs, oh cool lets rejoice, well no, he gives me a 20 gig hard drive instead of the 40 gig i paid for, and installs a pirated version of windows XP on it.

So now i cant get service pack 1 cause my registration key is invalid, cant install my original windows XP cause Tiny dont give out windows disks, only recovery disks that only work when the hard drive they installed windows on works, and the police cant do anythin about this guy cause it would be my word against his.

So u see i been havin quite a bit of bother with PC's in 2003 heh

anyway sry bout that but i had to blow off some steam.

B

Belsameth

your lack of having SP1 is most likely the problem.
can't do much else, really

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom