Heavy Tank Support

O

oldtimer

>First of all learn english.

Talen, I recommend you read the post about racism on this board, you are one of the persons that message is directed at. Unfortunately it requires an open mind to understand it, are you up to it or do you prefer your elitistic attitudes that you display here? How many langauges do you excel in?

Doac is played in many countries and this is one of very few places you can talk about it concerning the Excal and Prydwen servers so a lot of people post here without having Enlish as their native language. I suggest you adapt to that fact as the game is not an English-only place and focus on the underlying message or ask for clarifications (in a nice way) instead of displaying your very narrowminded and elitistic racism like this. Shame on you!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Heh heh...funniest thing I have read on this forum (this morning). I am sure it was meant as a joke. I doubt anyone is so blind as to suggest changes like this in the name of balance. ;)

T

Talen

Originally posted by oldtimer
>First of all learn english.

Talen, I recommend you read the post about racism on this board, you are one of the persons that message is directed at. Unfortunately it requires an open mind to understand it, are you up to it or do you prefer your elitistic attitudes that you display here? How many langauges do you excel in?

Doac is played in many countries and this is one of very few places you can talk about it concerning the Excal and Prydwen servers so a lot of people post here without having Enlish as their native language. I suggest you adapt to that fact as the game is not an English-only place and focus on the underlying message or ask for clarifications (in a nice way) instead of displaying your very narrowminded and elitistic racism like this. Shame on you!

I have a right to have a opinion and I would rather see a post with some afterthought and more correct grammar/spelling in order to make his points a bit easier to understand then misunderstand them due to the 30^345 spelling errors. I dont have english as my primary language either but at least I try to keep my post at readable status. :p

English is still the server language and if he wants his points to be taken at a more serious level then currently then the person in question might need to improve the spelling. (I mean after Ravingdog how could I take one of these posts at a serious level?) :p

And yes I have read the thread about "racism" but still I have a right to have the opinion that he should improve his spelling. If the person in question decides to work for it or not..? It's not my call to take ;)

And also finally I mostly flame every post with stupid suggestions without any real motivations which in my opinion shows of a lack of thinking. (As in what would be the consequences if they would make kobold savages damage 3 times their current damage, is it realistic..? Hell no.)

T

Talen

Originally posted by mucking_fuppet
I'm just saying that full tanks should be capable of defeating any class in melee, as that is the entire point of their existence... by full tanks I'm talking Warrior/Armsman/Hero, in that order, since Midgard is supposedly the strongest melee realm and hibernia the weakest - I think making these three classes immune to critical strike and critical shot would be the best way to counter assassins being able to kick the crap out of a fighter. However, resists to spells need to be fixed, and the game should come back in line with the original idea, melee counters stealthers, casters counter melee and stealthers counter casters... so capping spell resists might be a good idea.

They are "capable" to defeat any class in melee but making them immune to critstrike/critshot would make tanks the next uber solo char^2 and it would negate archers/infils the same way SH did on archers earlier. So of course they *should* be able to die against a solo stealther which did spec for soloing people. And if you look at it overall you would realise that the "full" tanks aren't that bad at all against stealthers as it is. (It was hell of a lot worse when the evade cap didn't exist and infils had access to IP as well for example) :)

D

Danya

Not like you'll ever find a solo stealther anyway. :p

V

vindicat0r

So this is who is in charge or balance in all the realms + the savage tl prob as well :eek: ^^

ur my hero irl afaik btw kthx :D

H

Hargh

I can't belive anyone thought that 1st post wasn't anything but a wind up - fished in all of you!

S

Shike

Originally posted by Hargh
I can't belive anyone thought that 1st post wasn't anything but a wind up - fished in all of you!

took me 10s reading to realize its the old nutcase RavingDog etc once again :rolleyes:

he simply cant spell and grammar is not something he knows anything about and he is the worst Ive seen on these forums ever. Add that his posts never make any sense at all, do a search on posts made by RavingDog and have a laugh ;)

O

old.Tohtori

I'm quite afraid that the deathstar will be quite operational when your little friends get here...ahem..i mean...remember Teh Alamo?

I mean..damnit..remember Teh Seel attacks on the VN boards?

*tick...tick...tick*

EDIT: Unless you gonna do it. Extra extra, read the news, jason1000 is a flamed up n00b.

I

infozwerg

imo he forgot the rocketlauncher for heavy tanks. and machine guns.

hey, they are TANKS ffs

Users who are viewing this thread