Health Warning

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!

Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

* is also known as hydroxl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
* contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
* may cause severe burns.
* contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
* accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
* may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
* has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Contamination is reaching epidemic proportions!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

* as an industrial solvent and coolant.
* in nuclear power plants.
* in the production of styrofoam.
* as a fire retardant.
* in many forms of cruel animal research.
* in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
* as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
This another article of the mass produced shite from Greenpeace?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Sharma said:

was wondering the same tbh, mainly because of :

haarewin said:
* in many forms of cruel animal research.

They would prefer they test it on humans? or perhaps they should distribute untested products to the public?!?

EDIT:

georgie said:
um, no... it's water. :p

lol omg yea - dihydrogen(H2) monoxide (O) as in H2O

didnt see it at all lol

nice, rep-worthy even! :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Happen to know for a fact that every person on this earth has dihydrogen monoxide in them, but it's not a deadly amount.

Some doctors even claim that consuming dihydrogen monoxide a certain amount/day is healthy.

This whole "Dihydrogen monoxide is deadly" bull has gone on long enough. It's just dihydrogen monoxide, nothing else.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
lol I got sorta pulled in by that one.

Does seem like some greenpeace shite like, theyre always banging on about EVERYTHING being dangerous to our health and how we shouldn't use anything that does xxx because it's cruel to soemthing or other.

If it were up to the greenpeace fanatics we'd still be in the dark ages. (Excuse the pun)

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:
If it were up to the greenpeace fanatics we'd still be in the dark ages. (Excuse the pun)

Trying...to....ARGH, GET MY SWORD!!

Bah, I failed :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
heres my advice -

dont breath oxygen. in the end it turns to super oxygen and oxidises all your cells.

oxygen ftdeath!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Sharma said:

WWF (noo not the wrestling one) pwns greenpeace.......... though tbh im pretty sure hulk hogan and ston cold steve austin could pwn it too if they applied themselves

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
heres my advice -

dont breath oxygen. in the end it turns to super oxygen and oxidises all your cells.

oxygen ftdeath!

QFT. i'm not breating oxygen right now! i'll let you know how it goes.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
my boycott of oxygen didn't last long. i gasped and was like 'oh crap, nevermind!'

Mey

Part of the furniture
"Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO?"

Aka Drowning?

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, I didn't get it at first. Was funny to reread after someone said it was water :)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
apparently it was written by a 14 y/o kid.
smart kid :eek:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom