healers embrace or feathered wrap

mincepie

Fledgling Freddie
hmm. cant decide on warden temp to have Feathered wrap or Healers embrace.

bearing in mind i am looking to group alot so think healers embrace will be best. give opionions plz

cheers

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh it depends on how much better you can get the Template with haveing Feathered Wrap instead of Healers Embrace.

If you can get resists/stats and so higher I belive it better to you the Feathered wrap, depends on how much you gain really imo.

I don't think healers Embrace is worth sacrificing other stats for tbh, I would rather try to get High Powerpool, Dex, Castingspeed, heal effectivness and such and use the Feathered if it helped me doing so.

Sure wave of healing is nice, but it's still only every 15 min.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I have been thinking along the same lines myself recently, I play a druid and have always used HE.

Recently i have been considering how useful the instas on the cloak actually are, sure i do use the self heal a lot as i don't carry heal pots because i use a mana barrel.

Wave is the kicker, i know its on a long timer, but so are the single and group spec insta heals and having 3 to play with gives you more chance of having one available when you need it.

The problem with HE for me has always been the relatively low utility compared with other cloaks (i have better cloaks, so getting them isnt the issue).

Seriously considering swaping it out for a bit to see how much i miss the abilities.

Pempula

Fledgling Freddie
HE will get it stats upped in a future patch, although not by all that much. Still the resists will be 5% in 1.81.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
get the "additional Item Slot" feat and wear both....ups...wrong game.

Imho, if you can fit in HE, then do it, but don't gimp yourself just cause of a 15min charge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom