Healers and moans to them etc

W

werewolf

me and a guildie have tryed hard to lvl our healers....
But yes hard to get grps + we both sick in tired off getting all blames and fock offs etc when thigns dont work u think u can play without uss then fine do it but healers = one off the most needed class in rvr and pve we aint useless shits without uss ur useless shit in rvr and pve think about that before u make your rude comments....
wodner if my healer ever gets to 50 or if idelte her before that

K

klavrynd

qq.jpg

B

Brunore

Klav, that is the best post I have ever seen on here, gratz mate!

Muhahahahaha

W

werewolf

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

M

Mid - Kirinia

me and a guildie have tryed hard to lvl our healers....
But yes hard to get grps + we both sick in tired off getting all blames and fock offs etc when thigns dont work u think u can play without uss then fine do it but healers = one off the most needed class in rvr and pve we aint useless shits without uss ur useless shit in rvr and pve think about that before u make your rude comments....
wodner if my healer ever gets to 50 or if idelte her before that

Dude, use . and , not to mention : and ;
We will hopefully understand what you say if you use the appropriate punctuation.

Btw who made the rude comments? Everyone?

S

snotfor

Guys.... u really managed to feck up a serious post.....
to answer the question/statement. Ive tried to lvl a healer the last few days, and have been flamed alot. I partly put my inexperience as a healer as reason for pacification not working, but I certainly also blame the new patch.
Whereas u earlier had a fair chance to mezz red and just purple mobs, now its very very hard.

D

demonic_relic

Originally posted by Brunore
Excal is further down...

Based on your answer.......you're most likely an ignorant bastard

G

Glyph_mid

I really had no complaints when leveling my healers...but i DID start it from level 1

W

werewolf

theres lots off ppl as healer iv had to change grps several times due to ppl flameing u cause ur kinda the one doing stuff wrong if grp dies which aint true. i wonder how thoose bastards ever gona get to 50 if they continue like that i wont name any names since the list would be too long and yes im sorry my spellings...
weee i respeced aug so i could solo some too

D

Dwarfdeep

Its always been the same sadly, group gets wiped, healers fault, mezz resisted, healers fault.

Comes with the job imo. Never blame the tank who doesn't know which is his taunt/detaunt ;)

K

klavrynd

as for a (rather) serious answer

The problem is that a largest part of 'new' people (read noobs) who start a healer are utterly clueless. This doesn't really matter to most other new people because they don't exactly know what they're doing either.

BUT, there's bound to be a place where new people come in a team with not so new people (read alts) who usually know what they're doing and expect the same from the other group members,as they're used to playing with other not so new people.

Now, i think most if not all people agree that playing a single healer in a group is the hardest class to play, and you know that not so new people don't care about pve fun but about gained exp...

Furthermore, with today's "i level with my buffbot" situation, non pl'ed healers have a really hard time as they can't solo for shit.

there, too much text quoting the bloody obvious, just like your post but without all the naughty swearwords

++

M

mordia

Just learn to live with the "fact" that everytime your group gets wiped its ALWAYS healers fault :p

Z

zapzap

Just dont make a healer and think you can do it right if :

1) use irc to much
2) spend more time reading BW then playing.
3) Have a PC so slow u get 3 sec delay every time u fight
4) Your mom or dad yells at u all day
5) Need to go afk every 20 min for 5 min
6) Cant lead a group and think /stick is cool
7) Have so many friends u have to answer ingame and have to rez anybody that PMs for it.
8) Dont know u way from jordheim to vasudheim
9) Can be assed to buff up right
10) Havnt read this http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=49187559&replies=149

Zapsi

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by zapzap
Just dont make a healer and think you can do it right if :

1) use irc to much
2) spend more time reading BW then playing.
3) Have a PC so slow u get 3 sec delay every time u fight
4) Your mom or dad yells at u all day
5) Need to go afk every 20 min for 5 min
6) Cant lead a group and think /stick is cool
7) Have so many friends u have to answer ingame and have to rez anybody that PMs for it.
8) Dont know u way from jordheim to vasudheim
9) Can be assed to buff up right
10) Havnt read this http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=49187559&replies=149

Zapsi
let's hope sharma reads this :p

B

Brunore

Originally posted by demonic_relic
Based on your answer.......you're most likely an ignorant bastard

Absolutley right fuckface. :)

D

demonic_relic

Originally posted by Brunore
Absolutley right fuckface. :)

You shouldn't have flushed last time, you apparently lost most of what you had been using to think with. :D

B

Brunore

Originally posted by demonic_relic
You shouldn't have flushed last time, you apparently lost most of what you had been using to think with. :D

Never had anything to begin with, thats why I feel at home right here :D

T

timbro

well i lv'd my healer from lvl 1 and its taken a year mostly cos im lazy. Back when i started i didnt have aproblem with groups thou i can see how that wud be now. One piece of advice i can give is to be the leader of ure group and dont take shit, its ure power thats important, ure mezzes that shudnt be broken so basically when im in a group i take charge. If ure competant then if u yell enuff and ppl do as u say things shud rarely ever go wrong, then if they do its usually cos somone didnt do what u say and u can blame them :) Alternatively if ure a good group leader and it was bad luck most ppl just say oh fair one lets run back and start again. I have to say however that if u use the /level command u r in for a hard time as a healer as u will start with all the important spells rather tahn getting them one by one and its a fuckin tough job u cant go afk for a second, this is why so few healers make it past 45+ cos u have to stay for 7 hrs a day in malmo no afk cos ppl will notice. Anyway if u want any help or tips on healers then post here or head on over to http://pub97.ezboard.com/bsavageconclaveguild
where at the bottom in the FAQ u will find a really really good guide by a guildie called trine :)
hope ppl skip all the spam and read this too many healers give up when they cud be gud with a little help.
timbra

O

old.tuppe

so far i am getting only copple time pissed,
when get emain groups, only healer and pac specced.
use purge last fight, mezzed, and meat 3fg alb zerg, someone start whine i dont do my job, wtf i can do when mezzed? no backup healer in group.
and when my healer is pac specced, out of power when heal so fast cannot say in group chat oop :)

but healer is complicated to play and still on road to learn, 5 quickbar full of icons, all needed in different situation, and in fight jumping between 2 different.
when moving, most time i am having all instacc front me, but when group engage enemy, switch between heal and castable cc + sometimes leftover insta´s if get attacked.
full respect from me those who have played this class, from start!
alb/hib whine its overpowerd hah! but come and try do healing +cc and buffing job sometimes whit 1 spec point.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Its extremely hard to level a seer these days as so many people have buffbots. You are simply persona non grata til RvR. My healer has been stuck at 26 now for quite some time, and I've now pretty much given up on it.

I find it exactly the same in Hib/Ex with a druid, though at least he's at the level (48) where he can get on the Fins list or just go for RvR instead of having to worry about it overly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom