Healer Template

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
Anoobis is my cousin, he's a lil ass who just dreams of being a 50, which will never happen cuz i am gona stop BC from getting 50!

Your cousin is the one few of us on camlann came to like, he was really nice and helpfull, he grouped my little lvl 20 fun chars and helped me level, he also did everything he could to try make Wirey's reputation better and what you do in return is whining like a little baby until James (his cousins name) eventually gave it back in pity for you... And now you talk shit about him behind his back, id be ashamed to have you in my family if i was James.

Pinp

Banned
Damion said:
Your cousin is the one few of us on camlann came to like, he was really nice and helpfull, he grouped my little lvl 20 fun chars and helped me level, he also did everything he could to try make Wirey's reputation better and what you do in return is whining like a little baby until James (his cousins name) eventually gave it back in pity for you... And now you talk shit about him behind his back, id be ashamed to have you in my family if i was James.

I'd be more ashamed to have an account stealer tbh *cough* :p

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Pinp said:

your good ..in so quick ..jab jab uppercut ding ding ding ..hold up ure hand ..strut out :p

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Damion said:

A nice summary imo :p

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Pinp said:

I'd be more ashamed to have a guy pming people to flame them and call them names after what they had seen on their irl picture.

Perhaps you would like to make up a new argument in your fantasy world now pinp :m00:

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt think it was possible to make a template that sucks that much really. and anoobis, "." are ure mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom