Healer Template

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Looking for a nice, not too heavy toa Mend/Aug healer template if anyone has one :worthy:

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Prolly better off making one yourself, since most use rog hammer or shield or something.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
I can make a template for you if you just PM me with what ROGs you have and a budget.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
no BoZ no Jacina either

What you want jacina for anyway? used to have it in my template, but kinda sucky lvl 10 ability as a healer

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Casiraghi said:
What you want jacina for anyway? used to have it in my template, but kinda sucky lvl 10 ability as a healer

Gets changed to same as casters in a near patch. :)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Casiraghi said:

10% arcane siphon

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Well I'm just as sucky with our without that belt :) doesnt really make that big a difference, guess it depends if you run in a gankgroup or not - which I dont, hence will mostly be where there is a fop - besides he asked for a non toa heavy temp, and that belt is a pain to lvl, get scrolls for and supposed to be hard to get credit for now as well :)

It will stay in my vault until lvl 10 ability gets changes as danord says it will :)

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Looking for a nice, not too heavy toa Mend/Aug healer template if anyone has one :worthy:

Get all healer artifacts, some crafted and it's almost done :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Don`t even worry about a template and just blame the rest of the grp when u die like most healers do:p

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Casiraghi said:
Well I'm just as sucky with our without that belt :) doesnt really make that big a difference, guess it depends if you run in a gankgroup or not - which I dont, hence will mostly be where there is a fop - besides he asked for a non toa heavy temp, and that belt is a pain to lvl, get scrolls for and supposed to be hard to get credit for now as well :)

It will stay in my vault until lvl 10 ability gets changes as danord says it will :)

If he has to lvl other nice artifacts as Cloudsong and Zo'Arkat why not take JS also? :p

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Got JS and CS already, would need BoZ if its gonna be in template, also got 2.10 vest and a FW nad ml9 healer shield, just arms legs mostly and its difficult to find a sc'er these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom