Healer template question

viio

Fledgling Freddie
If I'm a mend healer using all spec heals, i.e. spread and non-baseline heals, do I need to add any +Mend to my template?

I know it brings up the variance on my baseline heals, but if I'm not doing any, do i need to bother with it on my temp?

Aarween

Fledgling Freddie
viio said:
I know it brings up the variance on my baseline heals, but if I'm not doing any, do i need to bother with it on my temp?
'

I guess you mean the minimum value and not the variance? :p

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
The variance on baseline heals is only a "problem" if u have <32 in mending. Most healer-combos have 30+ mend so at RR3 all variance is eliminated. So +mend is useless on 99,9% of the healers out there.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Prudil said:
The variance on baseline heals is only a "problem" if u have <32 in mending. Most healer-combos have 30+ mend so at RR3 all variance is eliminated. So +mend is useless on 99,9% of the healers out there.
Not quite, spells cap at 1.25 of delve effectiveness if your effective spec (spec+items+RR) in that line = spell level + 1. If this isn't the case then there either is variance (heals, damage) or it works at a lower value (buffs).

At a rough guess I'd say the formula for the modifier is 0.75 + (effective spec level/spell level+1)*0.5 with a cap at 1.25. I'm not enitrely sure, but I won't be too far off either :).

Punj

Fledgling Freddie
still forget it,you have much more important things to be putting into your template:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom