Healer RvR setup

K

knackor(MID)

As opposed to healers, I was just curious do the 2 aug/mend healers need the yellow spreadheal? I have been told that the blue SH is better for power/healpoints but im not so sure.
With my brothers healer,when he was 39mend he was able to do 4 spreadheals before his power wasted,this was without spec buffs and he was sc'd.
With blue SH he could do 5 casts before wasting power,again unbuffed.
As i see it most groups run with a 40mend healer,a 39mend healer and a 44pac healer.
If you were to replace the 39mend healer with a 44 aug healer you would gain,red clerity,a yellow haste for skald/warrior/zerker and only losing out on some instas and a rezz - even though your 40 mend healer will have all those 3 things.
If you were to run with a 44pac healer,44aug healer and a 40 mend healer,you would gain alot more I think.

Yellow spreadheal heals for 241points. 935 964
Blue heals for 187points

Yellow spreadheal, 241x4 = 964
Blue spreadheal,187x5 = 935

Not really a big difference is it ? :p

toning down your healers sh that little bit will make your assist trains hit muchos times faster xD

Also,one of your healers will be a tank :p

O

old.Hardbein

Doesnt quite work like that....^^

Blue SH delves for 187...wich theoretically heals every member in grp for 187 (+ relic bonuses, etc). SH heals the the one in need for hels the most...dividing the heal on the grp. So theoretically 187x8 (pr. heal)...tho there is a SH cap/member.

One power-bar makes it possible for me (with POW caped) to chain 4 Yellow SH's and then w8 3 sec (with pox4) then the 5th SH is ready.

There is a BIG difference in the blue and yellow SH....trust me ;)

C

circeline

sorry a bit off thread Prudil i was looking at the link on your sig.
Dont you have wild healing ? and why not ?
Circeline

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by circeline
sorry a bit off thread Prudil i was looking at the link on your sig.
Dont you have wild healing ? and why not ?
Circeline

imo my heals were strong enough.....with 39mend. The other RA's were of higher importance than WH.

Got WH1 the other day tho @RR9L1 :p

Users who are viewing this thread