Healer ?? Need help!

Xzynia

Fledgling Freddie
Im gonna make a RvR healer with the spec 36p 40m.

Im currently playing around a little with the template but i need some feedback from someone who's good at this stuf, cuz i sure arent.

I was considering GoV, Feathered Wrap, EoY and a few others. But what do you guys think?? Which shield should i use?? Main-hand weap??

If you could help me work this out it would be great, also comment 36p/40m spec...

Cheers

Xzynia

Fledgling Freddie
This one ?

arcanium Magma Infused Buckler
+3 All Magical Skills
+21 Constitution
+8% Power Pool
+2% Casting Speed
+18 AF Bonus

Xzynia

Fledgling Freddie
What about Cyclops Eye? Arent many healer classes using that?

Helme

Resident Freddy
Xzynia said:
What about Cyclops Eye? Arent many healer classes using that?
Healing buffbot classes use it for fluff yes :p

Else the enchanted runed defender from ml9, or the ml7 shield is your best bet.

And use RoG as mainhand.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
ml9 shield i would say is better for a healer, ml7 shield for a shaman basicly. that is mainly cuz they focus on diffrent things in there templates. mainhander, stratus is quite ok if you dont want a rog, but spending a week of regular checking of ME once and a while will often give out a better choice of hammer i would say...

FW as cloak is nice cuz of the high utility, and loads of other items you will use you gonna notice will not have that great utility and will be hard to fit in.

Hauberk i would rather recomend 2.10, nice stats, and power pool, and prolly cheaper aswell tbh... a healer template is realy tricky to make, spend time, consider to include rogs, quite often there is good rog hammers, belts, sometimes even bracers and rings... for final template you want a good balance of hits, stats, resist, and powerpool+powercap, and dex cap, and capped cast speed or atleast 8+, most preferd is ofc 10%, i would think most healers want atleast 20% heal bonus among other things, as a pac specc dur can come into consideration aswell. in other words, they are a freaking hell to make. so good luck and post your tries here for comments from other ppl, sometimes even flaming on parts that migth suck badly will turn out in a better overall template.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
There are some very good healer templates on vnboards, would recommend u to read there.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Tips for making Healer template

Hello there!
Im not very good at long posts but here we go :)

IMPORTANT STATS FOR A HEALER
Dexterity
Dexterity is one of the factors that determinate how fast you cast. You, as a Pac Healer, should therefore try to get maximum cap in your template which is 26 Dexterity Cap and +101 Dexterity. I experienced that Aug Healers can focus abit more on other stuff than dexterity because it doesnt affect healing that much when you get up in 310-330 fully buffed. While Pac Healers should get as much as posible to compete with Sorcs etc.

Try to see this: Dexterity documentation

Constibution
Constribution gives you more hit points. For each 1 con you add in your template you get abit over 4 HP. Try to get this atleast 75+.

Piety/Acuity
Acuity affects your Power Pool. The more Piety you get the more Power you have. I aint too focused on this while making templates because it makes a little difference. Still you should try to get around 75 atleast.

Hits
Should say it self. Adds to your hit points and you should try to get 200+ depending what race you are. Frostalfs should be specially concerned about this as they have low HP compared to Dwarfs.

Resists
I would not be happy with my template if all resists wasnt over atleast 24 %. However there are a few resists you can skip in my opinion. These are Energy and Matter.
Lets start out with Energy. Its HIB PBAOE and Sorc Mezz. You rarely bump into HIB PBAOE, and if you do Healers dont position themselves in the box (atleast you shouldnt!). Therefore its not important to downgrade your other stats to get Energy. I dont think you should cap Matter either cause its very rarely used.
Therefore get Body, Cold, Heat, Spirit, Crush, Slash and Thrust 24+%.
You can necessary get some Avoidance of Magic to lack up for low Magic Resists.

Skills
Dont craft/get +skills! +Mending skills only affects your base heals, and its usefulnes is minium. +Augmentation is for buffbots and +Pacification dont affect anything either.

Bonuses
Power Pool
Power Pool% is a very neat stat indeed! I would say its difference what you should go for. As a main P/M you should just get 25-30% while M/P (if running 3 healers) and Aug Healers tend to heal alot more = needing more power. I would say anything above 40 % is decent and good.
Take a look at some of the items I posted beneath and you will get an idea about good Power % (cap) items.

Buff Effectiveness
This affect your buffing skill. Noone goes for it in template really. As a Pacer you wont be buffing anything but power crack and maybe an occasial AF buff here and there.
Even Aug Healers dont get this in their template as they most likely will have some buffing gear they switch.

To Aug Healers: It is really worth getting 11-13% Buff in your template if you can fit it. 11% caps con/dex base and your 1 short on str. 13% caps your strenght. Buffing midfight is a key if anyone dies.

Healing Effectiveness
This affect your healing value. Most healer tends to have 20% which is fine imo. Its a very small difference how much the last 5% will get you - however everything counts! But I wouldnt gimp everything else in my template in order to get the missing 5%. So dont break your head trying to get it. Specially not as a Pacer.

Spell Duration
Spell Duration affects the duration of your CC spells - etc. longer mezzes/stun. Some Pacers get it others dont. I only think its good to have if you stun alot. Most of your enemies will purge and demezz their group so you wont have any use of the extra mess timer. Stun cant be purged/cured tho, so longer the better.
If your a real hardcore player I guess you would go for this - but once again, dont downgrade any other stats!

Casting Speed
Casting Speed is the second factor that affects how fast you cast. It caps at 10% and thats what you should go for - no more, no less.

Spell Range
Spell Range affects how close you most get to your targets. Pac Healer tends to get 8 % or above. Read the entire post and you will know how to get it.

ARTIFACTS
Guard of Valor
Lets start by looking at this artifact. It confuses most what version Healers receive of this artifact. It would be get of this artifact. It would be obvious to think we get the Druid version stated on VisionOfSages.net - however we dont! We are limited to the tank version :/

Useful stats for a Healer:
- 40 Hits
- 15 Dexterity
- 5 Dexterity Cap
- 4% Spell range

As you might conclude now this is a pretty low utility hauberk in comparrison to other hauberks available for Healers. Thats why I wont advice you to use this hauberk in your template at first. You can easy cover up the spell range by using some of the other great spell range artifacts around (Phoebus Harp, Jacina's Sash, Phoebus Harp).

Encounter can be done by a FG (?).

Egg of Youth
Stats for Healers are:
- Acuity +12
- Hits +32
- Crush 5%
- Slash 5%
- Thrust 5%
- Bonus to healing effectiveness 8%
- Bonus to hit points bonus cap: 40

Opinions of this artifacts vary a lot. Some say its the best artifact for a Healer, other says its useless. I find that both opinions can be argued for and against. It really depends what type of RvR you play.
If you are the type that likes the Siege/Keep RvR then you would find EoY very nice and would probably come to worship it. The Level10 abilities allows you to rezz maximum 20 people around you - even through walls! The downside is that they start with 10% HP/Power and have RessIllness. As you can imagine this is an amazing ability for these kind of situations and can help turning the battle. For instance if you have alot of people dead outside you just look that way and /use2 on EoY.
On the other hand if you are more into the roaming RvR side, looking mostly for FG vs FG fights, then the ability is less effective imo. Some says that it can turn FG vs FG fights also. But honestly, if you bump into a FG that kill 5 of your groupmates, then it aint gonna help getting them up with 10% HP/Power with RI - they will just go straight down again! However if you have 1-2 groupmates of yours dead and your Perfect Recovery RA's is down and running low on power pool then it could be worth using it. Also if your group are pulling back upto a tower and one died onthe way you can rezz the person through the wall and have time to rebuff + cure RI.

Statwise i think they are "decent", but they can be very hard to fit in, specially in a M/P template.

Encounter can be done by a few people.

Ceremoinal Bracer
The stats of this artifact depends on which type you choose during activation at Loremaster. I would strongly advice you to pick the Dexterity version - I believe its the caster one. Dont press anything that says something like Seer since you will receive Acurity version.

- 18 Dexterity
- 40 Hits
- 5 Dexterity Cap
- 40 Hits Cap
- 6% Slash

Also a somewhat low utility artifact statwise - yet the dex cap comes in very handy.
Most people take this artifact for the the ability of dispelling either Mezz or Stun. This comes in very handy for any demezzing classes cause they dispel the mezz and is able to demezz the others. Though in my experience most Sorcs/Bards spams the mezz button so you get mezzed anyway.

Encounter can be done by a few tanks, healer and a BB.

Now you got the "basic" artifacts covered but still lacks an important thing in your template - Spell Range - this can only optained from artifacts (except ML10 leggings which gives 2 %). As mentioned earlier Jacina's Sash (5 %), Phoebus Harp' (4 %) and Bracelet of Zo'arkat (4 %) are the artifacts that gives Spell Range. So lets take a closer look at these.

Jacina's Sash
- 6 % Buff bonus
- 6 % Spell Duratoin
- 5 % Power Pool
- 5 Power Cap
- 5 % Spell Range

Indeed this artifact has low utility but it has lovely abilities.
Level5 - Arcane Siphon: 10 % chance to not use any power when casting a spell
Level10 - Replenish Power/Hits: Either replenish your groupmates power by 25 % or hits by 25 % (depending which you use).

The Arcane Siphon is a passive ability which can be noticed a bit (every bit counts!) - while the second ability is basicly a free group MCL.

Encounter is hard to get unless you abuse a gfx bug (which is against CoC).

Bracelet of Zo'Arkat
- 18 Acuity
- 5 % Matter
- 5 % Body
- 5 % Spirit
- 6 % Power Pool
- 4 % Spell Range

Artifact contains decent stats and a great ability - summon elemental.
When you /use this artifact it summons green/blue con Minions which attacks your targetted target. The number depends how close you are I heard. As you might imagine this is a great interrupt, and used correct it gives a good advantage. Most fixed RvR guilds have fixed this artifact for every class that can use it.

Encounter can be done by 1 fg of good players. Bring 2 FG to make sure you succeed.

Phoebus Harp
- 4 % Crush
- 4 % Slash
- 4 % Thrust
- 15 Acuity
- 6 % Power Pool
- 6 % Spell Duration
- 4 % Spell Range.

Stats are good imo and can fit in most templates without too much trouble.
There is different opinions about the usefulness of the abilities.

Level5 - Bedazzled: Target suffers from a magic bedazzlement that may cause him/her to fumble melee attacks, miscast magic spells or both. Chance to fumble/miscast is 10 %.
Level 10 - Style Reduction: All style damage is reduced by 75 % for 5 minutes.

Level5 ability might seems decent but seriously, it aint worth wasting the artifact reuse timer (1 min between every use) on this. hy would you waste the 1min. Some claims that the Level10 ability is teh r0x. I had this in one of my earlier templates and didnt feel a big difference really. But back then there werent many tank groups running around. Might be some significant dmg if you have a 2-4 man assist train on you.

But the usefulness of this artifact is stats including the Spell Range you need.

I would advice you to go with the Jacina's Sash / Bracelet of Zo'Arkat combo. But it might be hard for everyone to attain a Zo'Arkat. Else I would try the Phoebus Harp / Jacina's Sash combo would such be a lot easier to get.

Cloudsong
If you go with the JS/Zo'Arkat combo it will be hard for you to cap Casting Speed without getting alot of gimped items.

Stats are:
- 5 % Power Pool
- 12 Acuity
- 5 Acuity Cap
- 5 % Casting Speed
- 8 AF
- 5 Power Cap

Main thing about this artifact is that you get 5 % Casting Speed - meaning you only have to get 3 other items with 2 % CS instead of 5 which can be many if both your bracer slots is filled.

A Healers Embrace
- 15 Acuity
- 15 Dexterity
- 40 Hits
- 3 % Heat
- 3 % Cold
- 3 % Energy
- 5 % Healing Effectiveness

I wouldnt consider this cloak for anything but a BB tbh. I personally think this cloak is totally crap. I mean, the stats kinda sucks and the heal abilities have very limited effect aswell.

DROPS
Jewels
I would take a good look at the items listened beneath. Its the one I could remember ontop of my head as good healer items.

Neck (Zahur's Necklace):
Gem 1: 8 Power Pool
Gem 2: 6% Energy
Gem 3: 6% Spirit
Gem 4: 6% Body
Gem 5: 5 Power Cap Increase
Gem 6: 12 AF

Neck (Phoebus Harp')

Cloak (Feathered Wrap):
Gem 1: 6% Crush Resist
Gem 2: 6% Slash Resist
Gem 3: 6% Thrust Resist
Gem 4: 6% Body Resist
Gem 5: 11% Spirit Resist

Cloak (Cloak of the Zephyr):
Gem 1: 8 Acuity
Gem 2: 2% Casting Speed
Gem 3: 5 Acuity Cap
Gem 4: 8 % Power Pool
Gem 5: 8 Power Cap

Cloak (Cloudsong)

Jewel (Egg of Youth)

Jewel (Statuesque Eye):
Gem 1: 18 Dexterity
Gem 2: 7% Matter Resist
Gem 3: 7% Body Resist
Gem 4: 6 Dexterity Cap
Gem 5: 6% Power Pool

Jewel (Glacier Jewel):
Gem 1: 12% Body Resist
Gem 2: 13% Cold Resist
Gem 3: 13% Slash Resist

Jewel (Jewel of Vanity):
Gem 1: 9% Crush Resist
Gem 2: 9% Body Resist
Gem 3: 9% Slash Resist
Gem 4: 9% Spirit Resist

Belt (Jacina's Sash)

Belt (Woven Hair of Malamis):
Gem 1: 15 Dexterity
Gem 2: 15 Acuity
Gem 3: 7 Acuity Cap
Gem 4: 6 Dexterity Cap
Gem 5: 8% Power Pool

Belt (Belt of Moirai):
Gem 1: 7% Spirit Resist
Gem 2: 2% Casting Speed
Gem 3: 8 Dexterity Cap
Gem 4: 8 Acuity Cap

Belt (Fadrin's Belt of Power):
Gem 1: 2 ALL Magic Skills
Gem 2: 9% Power Pool
Gem 3: 5 Dexterity Cap
Gem 4: 6 Acuity Cap
Gem 5: 2% Casting Speed

Belt (Crackling Belt of Power):
Gem 1: 10 Dexterity
Gem 2: 10 Constitution
Gem 3: 12 Acuity
Gem 4: 12% Power Pool
Gem 5: 5 Power Cap

Belt (Astral Belt of Positive Energy):
Gem 1: 21 Acuity
Gem 2: 12 AF
Gem 3: 7 Acuity Cap
Gem 4: 7 Power Cap
Gem 5: 2% Spell Range
Gem 6: 7% Power Pool

Ring (Band of Shadow):
Gem 1: 7% Spirit Resist
Gem 2: 7% Body Resist
Gem 3: 6% Thrust Resist
Gem 4: 6% Slash Resist
Gem 5: 6% Crush Resist

Ring (Zahur's Ring):
Gem 1: 60 Hits
Gem 2: 6% Body Resist
Gem 3: 6% Cold Resist
Gem 4: 6% Energy Resist
Gem 5: 6% Matter Resist
Gem 6: 6% Spirit Resist

Ring (Immolated Ring):
Gem 1: 15 Dexterity
Gem 2: 8% Heat Resist
Gem 3: 8% Energy
Gem 4: 15 Acuity
Gem 5: 4 Acuity Cap
Gem 6: 4 Dexterity Cap

Ring (Ring of the Torrent):
Gem 1: 11% Crush Resist
Gem 2: 10% Slash Resist
Gem 3: 10% Thrust Resist
Gem 4: 2% Casting Speed

Ring (Ring of Calm):
Gem 1: 15 Acuity
Gem 2: 5 Power Cap
Gem 3: 10% Power Pool
Gem 4: 5 Acuity Cap

Ring (Band of Ice):
Gem 1: 13 Constitution
Gem 2: 6% Cold Resist
Gem 3: 6% Spirit Resist
Gem 4: 6% Heat Resist

Wrist (Ceremonial Bracer)

Wrist (Bracelet of Zo'Arkat)

Wrist(Bracer of Heavenly Bodies):
Gem 1: 7% Thrust Resist
Gem 2: 80 Hits
Gem 3: 2% Casting Speed
Gem 4: 48 Hits Cap
Gem 5: 4 Acuity Cap
Gem 6: 4 Dexterity Cap

Wrist(Ebon Hide Bracer):
Gem 1: 6% Slash Resist
Gem 2: 6% Cold Resist
Gem 3: 6% Body Resist
Gem 4: 6% Heat Resist
Gem 5: 6% Matter Resist

Weapons
Shield (Enchanted Runed Defender):
Gem 1: 18 Acuity
Gem 2: 18 Constitution
Gem 3: 10% Healing Effectiveness
Gem 5: 6 Power Cap Increase

Shield (Magma Infused Buckler):
Gem 1: 21 Constitution
Gem 2: 3 ALL Magic Skills
Gem 4: 18 AF

1H (All time No. 1 - ROG ROG ROG!!)
Keep checking CM until you find nice ROG hammer with high dexcap/powerpool etc.

1H (Hammer of Silent Oblivion):
Gem 1: 21 Dexterity
Gem 2: 48 Hits
Gem 3: 6 Acuity Cap
Gem 4: 7% Heal Effectivness

1H (Stratus):
Gem 1: 24 Dexterity
Gem 2: 24 Acuity
Gem 3: 7% Buff Effectivenes
Gem 4: 7% Heal Effectiveness
Gem 5: 2% Casting Speed

1H (Hammer of Apollo):
Gem 1: 24 Acuity
Gem 2: 7% Heal Effectivness
Gem 4: 7% Power Pool
Gem 5: 7 Power Cap

Armour
Chest (Snake-Lords Hauberk):
Gem 1: 22 Piety
Gem 2: 22 Dexterity
Gem 3: 56 Hits
Gem 4: 8 Power Pool
Gem 5: 2 Casting Speed

Chest (Linked Vest of Blindness):
Gem 1: 15 Acuity
Gem 4: 5% Power Pool
Gem 5: 8 Piety Cap
Gem 6: 7% Heal Effectivness

Chest (Eirene's Hauberk)

Arms (Sleeves of the Rebirth):
Gem 1: 15 Constitution
Gem 2: 9% Energy
Gem 3: 6% Buff Effectivness
Gem 4: 6 Power Cap
Gem 5: 5 Constituion Cap

Head (Lightning Etched Chain Helmet):
Gem 1: 3 All Magic
Gem 2: 10% Power Pool
Gem 3: 6% Heat Resist
Gem 4: 6% Cold Resist
Gem 5: 5 Power Cap Increase

Legs (Astral Leggings of Fortification):
Gem 2: 56 Hits
Gem 3: 7 Dexterity Cap
Gem 4: 7% Heal Effectivness
Gem 5: 2% Spell Range

Feet (Boots of the Rebirth):
Gem 3: 18 Dexterity
Gem 4: 10 Healing Effectiveness
Gem 5: 2 Casting Speed

I probably forgot loads of good stuff so please people - post them if you have any :) Please double check all the stats I wrote instead of just copying them direct from here - there could be errors and so on.
This reply is getting too long for me to overview now, so if you have any more questions please dont hesistate to ask.

EDIT: Oh, and dont listen to Gotmagi, VNBoard templates generelly suck imo and you cant copy them anyway since all good Healer templates have atleast a ROG hammer.

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
GoV is worthless on healer since we get some kinda Tank version of it and the only thing we gets from it is: 15 dex and 5 dex cap.
FW is a nice cloak but Cloudsong is also very nice to be able to fit utility items in instead of castspeed items. EoY is an ok jewel since it has heal effec which is a bitch to find sometimes, but the pbae rezz in NF is sux since RS in NF = Dead in a few seconds again cause of snare and shit.
I would recommend these items: CS, Jacinas, Bracer of Zo'arkat, Zahur or Band of Shadow, Krojer Dex ring, Zahur or Beaded Necky, Cerem Bracer Dex.
Armor/Weapon parts: Ml2.10 Hauberk (Snake-Lords Runic Hauberk) also 3.10 (linked vest) is ok and also some ml9 one (rebirth), Danos drop helm is uber (Lightning Etched Chain Helm), Ml9 boots (Boots of Rebirth) is very nice, RoG hammer with dex cap and power percentage or healing if one can find one! Or Stratus, Ml7 Boss drop one or just a crafted, Ml7 buckler (Magma Infused Buckler) or ml9 (Enchanted Runed Defender).

Most important is ofc: Heal bonus (must cap), Pwr percentage (as high as possible, 25 base and 50 +overcap possible, making 75% max if I remember right), Spell range/Cast speed (cap or close, on range CS aura is nice for the last percent or two) Dex cap (as high as possible). It's not easy but can be doable, one just has to prioritise what one wants most.
My 2 cents.

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
ml2 shield of d00m with dex cap is also preeety cool.
The what?! Never heard of a ml2 shield. If it is from ml2 it cannot drop from Runihura, since Ive farmed that mob a couple of hundred times (or at least it feels like it)

Helme

Resident Freddy
You mentioned that the CS aura is nice to have to get the last 2% or so, I tested it earlier and the CS aura actually goes over the cap(same for Zahurs crown)

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
You mentioned that the CS aura is nice to have to get the last 2% or so, I tested it earlier and the CS aura actually goes over the cap(same for Zahurs crown)
You mean you can get around 15% at maximum? Seems too bad to be false, like the grapple stun immunity bug that GoA never fixes. GoA is teh roxxorz at making crap bugs out of only halfbad code.
What I mean by my post is ofc that templates usually end up at around 8 or 9% in range and that the CS aura can cap this for you, just clarifying to avoid confusion.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Shatar said:
You mean you can get around 15% at maximum? Seems too bad to be false, like the grapple stun immunity bug that GoA never fixes. GoA is teh roxxorz at making crap bugs out of only halfbad code.
What I mean by my post is ofc that templates usually end up at around 8 or 9% in range and that the CS aura can cap this for you, just clarifying to avoid confusion.
I calculated it, and tested with /groundset command and I got the full bonus up to 14% range(template only have 9%)

And its Mythic who fix stuff, GoA just runs it.

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
I calculated it, and tested with /groundset command and I got the full bonus up to 14% range(template only have 9%)

And its Mythic who fix stuff, GoA just runs it.
Mythic writes the code and sends it to GoA for translation. During the translation process GoA somehow manages to totally fuck things up and make new bugs. And I am pretty sure this is one of those, I already hate +range (especially on sorcs) and now it seems like it goes even higher, what a shame.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Shatar said:
Mythic writes the code and sends it to GoA for translation. During the translation process GoA somehow manages to totally fuck things up and make new bugs. And I am pretty sure this is one of those, I already hate +range (especially on sorcs) and now it seems like it goes even higher, what a shame.
Im about 99% sure its the same on US, just they are to stupid to try it out.

Also the grapplebug is still on US, GoA does exactly what you said - translate nothing more nothing less.

Shatar

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Im about 99% sure its the same on US, just they are to stupid to try it out.

Also the grapplebug is still on US, GoA does exactly what you said - translate nothing more nothing less.
Ah well, seems like there aint noone who can code on either side of the atlantic then I guess. Pretty sure the thing with colours on mini-grp bar, showing mezzed ppl/diseased and so forth, didn't work properly for a very long time was a translation error though. But can be wrong there too, and it's not what this thread really is about either.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Jacina's sash is bugged or the description is wrong, it seems healer classes only get the use1 ability while casters only get the use2 ability, at least this is the case for buffyvamp (shaman) and my eldritch on prydwen.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Leel said:
Jacina's sash is bugged or the description is wrong, it seems healer classes only get the use1 ability while casters only get the use2 ability, at least this is the case for buffyvamp (shaman) and my eldritch on prydwen.

support recieves heal, casters recieve power ;>

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
I said the GoV sucked for healers first as well. until i tried to fitt it into my template, and it works great. so bump on me :twak:

This is what i have(had) as backup CC:er and I recomend it for a main CC.

Cap all resist more or less all over 23+
Dex cap 25
healing 25
power % 35+
cast spd 10%
cap the range

ITEMS
Use AT
get a UBER rog hammer
use CB
use Zoarkat

get this and high ML and u will be fine ;D

is it hard? yes, but it's worth it :cheers:

GL

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
GoV can fit in a template yes but the stats can be made better without it.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Leel said:

Yep sucks only reason i got it in my healer template was because of the Use 2 thing.

You tried rightnowing it? :)

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
No, but sending to mythic themselves with the feedback form on herald might be a better idea.

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
Any reply yet? would be nice if they could hot fix it cause I see the need of power charge instead of Healing charge on support.

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
cemi0 said:

[/QUOTE=cemi0]

I think you should put in Sinovia's shield too its very nice.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Brylle Madness said:
cemi0 said:

[/QUOTE=cemi0]

I think you should put in Sinovia's shield too its very nice.

Shield (Sinovia's Shield):
Gem 1: 8% Heat Resist
Gem 2: 8% Cold Resist
Gem 3: 8% Matter
Gem 4: 8% Spirit
Gem 5: 10 AF

Resists are good yes, but the matter is kinda wasted, and the 10 af is not that great deal importance either (dont get me wrong, its nice to have high +AF). So that leaves us with 3x8 resist. You really need the ML9 shield to cap healing/get high powerpool imo. Dont see any other combos of getting that using your mentioned shield.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Don't forget cyclops eye shield, it's nice too:
hits +40
cold 5%
matter 5%¨
body 5%
energy 5%
stealth lore
af 8
hp cap 32
and some useless realm lore charge

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Never seen a good template with that shield mate and dont find the stats good at all for a Healer.
As I wrote about stats, screw matter and dont rip your nails off trying to cap energy. So that leaves 40 hits 5% cold 5% body 8a f 32 hitcaps which is v low util

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom