heal proc styles

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Jor said:
Alzheimers = 8L7 Sorc
Sibiria = 7L2 Cabba
Jorykia = 3L0 Valky

What's the one you are asking for and feel it isn't op??

no... there rr7+rr8, i guess the cabba is spirit, so 50% debuff, half the dmg you recived... 300dmg a dot, that with all the +skill due to there RR, thats crappy dmg...

w8 till you come up against a fire wizz, you'll LOVE it:p

thats nothing compared to some of the mid/hib class's...

traktorlove

Banned
>.< Pooned said:
it seems that not all classes can solo so good .......

most recent try to solo.... solo druids lol wtf u on about that? im talking to all of u that have a nature speced druid why u give free rps? xd , some classes (healers bards(main mezzers)) cant solo its a fact.
I didnt express a qq just a question.

funny cause i killed plenty of rr11 casters mocsorcs and shit with my bard, even stealthers was quite easy, killed some hunters and scouts pure melee, and thats as fg rvr spec

traktorlove

Banned
Raimo said:
Well i've seen a movie where a valk and friar were fighting,It lasted for 7,5mins and in the end friar won with 100%.
he must be shit then, if the valk engages till stun immunity is gone he can just slam and kill, if friar survives do same, over and over again

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Guindor said:
Yes .. hide for 15mins get all instas up/uses/ml9 pet etc etc etc go make 1500rps and hide again for 15mins..... YAY i am a soloer!!! :wanker:
just need your pet proccing rabies or w/e and shear enemy (16/40/32 \o/) moc2 and moh3 ftw!

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
traktorlove said:
he must be shit then, if the valk engages till stun immunity is gone he can just slam and kill, if friar survives do same, over and over again
Well it was a rr6 valk

he slammed the friar total of 4 or 5 times that fight but still couldnt ragnarox him to death.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Jor said:
--> where exactly is the OPed part for the Valkyrie?
Slam + Ragna + self heals.

Wardens have low dmg output, but have pbt/shield/fast 1h/spec heal for that. Slam + spec heal = hello? Ah and their endless spam of buffshear style. Any decent warden will totally rape my solo specced heretic, simpley because they will in time strip my af/abs buffs. Insane defense + insane combo of BM styles and end reduction.

Valkyries have slam + ragna (energy) which most ppl leave out of templates. For me, valkyries isnt a real issue. Sure they can heal in combat, but with a big power cost. When i fight valks, i cant kill them while they have power. But since im pretty hard to beat aswell, they will run oop and loose afte that.

Friars with 2H, self haste, heal procs and they also have their best elemental resists. But lack of 'good' stun for healing/possitional styles. I got myself a RR7 friar i've tried few times. I like dmg output, but havnt tried rvr with him since 1.84 when they got their heals...

Comparing 2H vs Shield is unfair! :p

Warden (by far) > Valk > Friar

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
What other class won't die very easy against two casters is they get the jump? :rolleyes:

Errm, mate... switch the one succesful cast Alzheimer did on me to Sibiria and you only have one caster. On cast range ... getting 4 casts in? Possible, or?

I just wanted to show that an average Alb caster can dish out 2000+ damage in 5secs and thus easily outdamage a Valkyries HoT.

/peace :m00:

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
QuickStix said:
MOST chars (nearly all) that a FULLY buffed and play to a decent standard will kill a friar nearly everytime.

A duel against a char that has no own buffing capabilities BUT is fully buffed is not a 1:1 in my eyes. So in most cases we talk about 2:2 in RvR even if you only see 2 people fighting I'd say. Grrrrr. If I am solo - I am unbuffed.

yes we hit hard (if melee spec).. but our end usage (even with endu reduction) is v high and we normally run out of end v quick! hence wafting unstyled at you.

I know the feeling when my endu bar is gone ;)

im 50 staff spec.. and my 50style tends to heal for 130-150'ish (depending on how much healing % gear i wear. i guess i could boost that if i went higher rejuve and higher %healing.. but that requires losing stuff elsewhere.

Ah, thanks for these numbers!

/bow

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:
Well all i wanted to say is that its quite OPd for friars.
They can get Heal Defencive proc from clerics and the same time they have theyre offensive heal proc.

U hit,u get healed for 100+ hp
U get hit,u get healed for 100+hp
just funny that thing :D its like a friar uses 3 IPs in a fight :p
And im happy they dont get SoM

So in theory a friar could have a cleric bot and gain Hp when styling and when being hit? Or is there a range for these cleric buffs?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
>.< Pooned said:
it seems that not all classes can solo so good .......

most recent try to solo.... solo druids lol wtf u on about that? im talking to all of u that have a nature speced druid why u give free rps? xd , some classes (healers bards(main mezzers)) cant solo its a fact.
I didnt express a qq just a question.
just because a class cant moclollertap doesn't mean its cant be viable for solo.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Jor said:
So in theory a friar could have a cleric bot and gain Hp when styling and when being hit? Or is there a range for these cleric buffs?

timer

traktorlove

Banned
Bonehead said:
Warden (by far) > Valk > Friar
had problem with one warden, and thats forfun, when i went oop i died in time, unless i got lucky. Havent died to any other wardens, simply because you can just pop a end reg pot, slam, ragnarok, if he survives that part engage him and watch out for runthrough(counterstrafe etc), then when stun immunity is gone runthrough or strafe in a slam, and he'll be dead quite soon

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
A duel against a char that has no own buffing capabilities BUT is fully buffed is not a 1:1 in my eyes. So in most cases we talk about 2:2 in RvR even if you only see 2 people fighting I'd say. Grrrrr. If I am solo - I am unbuffed.

Aint that the same as saying a Fully buffed by a BB is 2v1 ? cos a bb dont affect us but a BB makes a massive difference to a Buffed player.

UBUFFED classes can still kill friars/vamps/wardens.. yes tougher. but the balance is better when every1 doesnt use "2nd account buffbots"
With MLs / Toa bonus / classes changes etc etc the classes are all MUCH closer balanced than what they are when all Fully buffed.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Calmin said:
Please god let this be the first, Friars are Overpowered post!!!

We've waited in agony for so long for this moment, let it be now!

Hehe
Nahh, I dont think they are Op'ed in general
No more so than any other visable class

I just thought it was funny to do so much damage and still loose

I normally dont attack caster looking Britons as they are invariably friars
I just thought I'd try my luck and see how good the new heal procs are

it was actually a very fun fight as my omni procs and heal/lifetap proc blades were proccing alot :)

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Jor said:
10min timer for Cleric defencive heal proc

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Jor said:
Friar heal proc is better then cleric heal proc, so no a friar don't need a cleric, other then for STR/CON buff so he doesnt have to use charges..

traktorlove said:
had problem with one warden, and thats forfun, when i went oop i died in time, unless i got lucky. Havent died to any other wardens, simply because you can just pop a end reg pot, slam, ragnarok, if he survives that part engage him and watch out for runthrough(counterstrafe etc), then when stun immunity is gone runthrough or strafe in a slam, and he'll be dead quite soon
And then he slam you, and heal himself with spec heal for 400 hp per heal..

But yes you are right. There are good and bad ones. Forfun is one goodie for example. And then there's Cynith and Saje. Other then that, there are a few high RR's warden that doesnt know how to play. As far as i can remember, i've only lost to these three...

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
QuickStix said:

Aint that the same as saying a Fully buffed by a BB is 2v1 ? cos a bb dont affect us but a BB makes a massive difference to a Buffed player.

UBUFFED classes can still kill friars/vamps/wardens.. yes tougher. but the balance is better when every1 doesnt use "2nd account buffbots"
With MLs / Toa bonus / classes changes etc etc the classes are all MUCH closer balanced than what they are when all Fully buffed.

All classes is being balanced with BB's in mind. You are supposed to be buffed in RvR area.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
Hehe
Nahh, I dont think they are Op'ed in general
No more so than any other visable class

I just thought it was funny to do so much damage and still loose

I normally dont attack caster looking Britons as they are invariably friars
I just thought I'd try my luck and see how good the new heal procs are

it was actually a very fun fight as my omni procs and heal/lifetap proc blades were proccing alot :)
Here's a funny fight on my skald a month ago that I took screenshots of:
myself said:
Fight versus Vagisil the hero:

*Heal procs healed 9 times for 1819 HP

*IP2 healed for 1135 HP

*SoM procs absorbed 1271 HP

*Arrogance absorbed 388 HP

*Croc ring converted 236 dmg into end/pow

Total healed: 4849 HP
Total HP: 2318
Total: 7167 HP

Damage done: 6611
SoM procs absorbed: 400 HP
Total damage: 6211

Original thread

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Eleasias said:
valkyrie is sickly overpowered and just cause you cant use your insta interrupts vs casters doesnt make valkyries bad, charge+insta interrupts is rly balanced m8! :D
like the most light tanks you mean?:p

islef

Loyal Freddie
traktorlove said:

I think i had the upperhand against forfun when fighting him with valk, but mate, if you want to fight a warden that is 100% sure to hand your arse to you on a silver platter, go fight cynith. If you beat him as easy as you say you do with other wardens i wanna know how you do it.

I tried everything against him, but matters nowt since i even fully buffed will never hit him enough to be any threat. And usually it dont take that long before haste, dex/qui, str, str/con is gone wich means i might as well sit down and let the inevitable come faster.

On a side note, i think Valks are OP'ed as hell against any class that cannot do one of these two things: dish out a huge amount of dmg very fast, or outlast them (can only think of vamp and warden that are able to do that tbh). Not really had any troubles with tics either, i might be wrong here, but i think the only time i lost to Haxen was at rr2 with no template.

Apart from that i enjoyed playing the valk 1 vs 1 for a couple of reasons: i almost always had long fights and was often able to turn around a fight that seemed hopeless. This is in my oppinion closely linked to the fact the valk IS overpowered 1 vs 1, wich leads me to the second reason i liked it, it gave a shit player like me the possibility of actually competing 1 vs 1.

/isleffa.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Aqe said:
All classes is being balanced with BB's in mind. You are supposed to be buffed in RvR area.
GROUP RVR.... Not solo which unless im mistaken this thread is aimed at. if mythic balanced classes for 1V1 WITH bots then friars need a lot more, if i had to make the changes for a friar to put them on par id go.

1. SELF St/Con buff
2. Higher Weapon skill (Giv us dex as rising stat!!! its our main attribute)
3. a rear Positional Stun or Snare Melee Style
4. Tad more spec points would be nice.. cos even with 50enhance and 50staff and mediocre rejuve i bet we would still wouldnt be on par.. after all the gave wardens shield spec!!
5. Some Kinda speed..(Caster speed be enough) we rarely get good grps so spend a lot of our time solo.Actually giv all visual classes a caster speed buff
6. More HP! :)

any1 think the above be op'd on a friar..

p.s charge ra or PD would be nice lmao... but i guess pd on a friar would be overkill.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
QuickStix said:
Actually giv all visual classes a caster speed buff

Giving all classes a speed buff would be pointless.. might as well just remove them from the game totally.

To the valk..

An RR3 class should always lose to 2 RR7+ classes, unless the duo is very afk. It doesn't prove the fact that your class isn't overpowered.
I'd imagine that had you met either of those 2 classes solo, despite them having 5 RR's on you, you'd of won easily.. like you said, only one of them could actually hit you.

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
HoT on any melee class is just stupid. I just need to get that ~6% duration in my new template and my vamp gets another 375 heal tic. Thats 3 x 375 = 1025hp heal for 1 pop of my HoT (think 49sm gave me 425hp a tic).
Guess the same goes for valks, though with that little more defense.

Last HoT: Around 500hp for 1 HoT (maybe a tad more, can do logs if some1 really cares), ticks 4 times, so around 125hp per tick. Recast 10s. So 3*HoT gives back around 1500hp. (Need +11% duration iirc to get another tick which is quite hard to achive.)

Compared to Vamp: 2*Hot with 2*375hp each is 1500hp healed in 30sec

Looks almost the same, eh? :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom