Heads up to all my fellow Albions

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I will be doing a series of ML raids sometime next week. Raids that will be done is :

ML1,2 & 4 in one night
ML6 & 8 in one night
ML5 & 7 in one night

This will hopefully be done during that week. Note that I choose NOT to do ML3 seeing Film is doing ML3 tomorrow, so attend that if you want ML 1-10.

ML9 and 10 will be done sometime during the week after this series.

Get your presteps done now, same as always.

BG will be on Legari and all raids will be done on Excalibur server.

Will do seperate threads for each raid, will work out tomorrow when the dates are etc so it doesnt crash with my football and work :)

Happy hunting all!

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Martok said:
nerf not covering ml3 :(

Cba since Flim is doing it tomorrow.

If enough people whines about this, I might reconsider tho

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Sod it, will be doing ML3, but ML1+2 will be pushed forward then. ML1+2 will be done Friday 12/5 then :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Lookdaddy said:
GIVF pres-grp jacob!!

Sure thing Jim, know Emil and Lassie needs pres aswell. I'll make a post on our forums m8 :)

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Jarahl said:
Sod it, will be doing ML3, but ML1+2 will be pushed forward then. ML1+2 will be done Friday 12/5 then :)

Nice nice, if its not schedulled before 17pm CET u can count with my cleric

Things

Fledgling Freddie
i'll be there as long as theres none on monday night, as i got exams tuesday =)

Skrealos

Fledgling Freddie
Will try 2 attend them... got most groupsteps done already, just need some ml 7 and ml 8 steps...

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
i try to be there on ml8 (and just to help on ml6)

aiox

Fledgling Freddie
hi, what "presteps" have to be completed to gain credit for the whole raid? thanks

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
aiox said:
hi, what "presteps" have to be completed to gain credit for the whole raid? thanks

Basicly you get credit for all steps even tho you havent done the group steps yet m8, HOWEVER, you need to be ML1 to enter ML7 dungeon and ML3 to enter ML9 dungeon. Meaning you need complete ML1 raid before you can get ML7, and complete ML1,2 and 3 before you can enter ML9.

Friendly Bump, hope to see alot of people this Friday! Will be posting when ML 3 and 4 is on during the weekend!

Also I am army, so prepare for raids where there is zero tollerance for fucking around, but clear directions which will make the raids go swiftly!

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
Also I am army, so prepare for raids where there is zero tollerance for fucking around, but clear directions which will make the raids go swiftly!
DONT ADD!!! ohhh...
sry couldnt help it, watched that fight a few time's to many ^^ will be there with cleric from ml8 xD

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Bit of a Bumpy!

REMINDER : ML1+2 is this Friday, be there so you got all weekend and few days next week to get Presteps done!

Looking at my work, I think I will do ML3-4 Thursday 18th, ML4-6 Friday 19th and depending on what people think, I could do ML 5 and 7 Saturday, since they arent that long MLs really.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Rickie said:
Why? There is no date or time set in this.

You're right - if he made it more clear (which he did ) it would've been sticky material though? :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
so many ml rushes lately, but yet all to early for my tiny merc... hope they keep making ml zergs for some time yet :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
ML1+2 tonight, BG will be up 5:30pm BST / 18:30 CET on Legari-E, setting off at 6pm BST / 19:00 CET.

Meeting up at Volc!

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:
You're right - if he made it more clear (which he did ) it would've been sticky material though? :)

The ML1 + ML2 raid is already stickied anyway

B

Betrayal

Yay!! Signing up with my scout Clau lvl 50 (mob3) for ML8 BG steps!!! :>
Thanks for doing this, now I will have a chance to kick Ivynoxia butt \o/ :p
PS: Can bring fop bb if needed :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom