Headphones help

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I wanna buy some over the ear headphones as opposed to the inner ear ones (think of dre beats if unsure what I mean)
I don't need wireless on them and have about £70 to spend

Anyone who can suggest something please?

Hopes phone signal does not fail second time posting this lol

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, all good. I don't recommend Dre unless you only listen to bass-heavy music.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Check these out they seem to get universally positive reviews and are available for £60-£90 depending on retailer.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
+1 for Sennheiser here. They have a more balanced response than many cans these days. Some just go for the bass (Beats for example), while Sennys are clear across the range.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Can you get HD25-II for that price? They were about £100 before Christmas but may have been deals.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I find Sennheiser a bit overrated with in ears I will look no further than Sound Magics. And the cans I posted earlier are better bang for the buck. I think Sennheisers are purchased for the name in some cases. Unless of course you prefer the looks as that is just preference.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I find Sennheiser a bit overrated with in ears I will look no further than Sound Magics. And the cans I posted earlier are better bang for the buck. I think Sennheisers are purchased for the name in some cases. Unless of course you prefer the looks as that is just preference.

The thread is not about in-ears though :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Thanks guys, will have a look later today. Got shit faced last night and was sick on the train home :( also ended up missing my station lol

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Speaking of which, I got some Dr Dre buds free with my HTC One X, but they're useless to me. Anyone want to buy them?

Himse

FH is my second home
I don't understand the hype on Dre Beats, they aren't exactly good headphones, cheaply made, suppose it's a fashion thing, they look really nice but they are just all bass.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I know a kid who has some Beats by Dre 'phones, he always has them around his neck and I have NEVER seen him actually listening to them. I bet they're not even plugged into anything in his pocket.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I know a kid who has some Beats by Dre 'phones, he always has them around his neck and I have NEVER seen him actually listening to them. I bet they're not even plugged into anything in his pocket.

man-looking-through-binoculars-600x360.jpg

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic, all good. I don't recommend Dre unless you only listen to bass-heavy music.
Don't ever buy Beats, you can get the Monster ones for half the price and they are exactly the same engineering wise.

I've got lots of headphones as I get given them for testing on aircraft, Bose, Sennheiser, Soundmagic, Audio Technica, Technics, Klipsch all make decent ones. Best take a mp3 player of choise and go to a HiFi shop and test some for yourself. Everyones hearing is different and we all have different tastes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom