Advice headphones... again!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, I know there is another thread on this. bleh!

I need a new pair of in ears, up to £60. I lost my trusty senhiesser in ears on my last holiday.

Soze is always banging on about some company that does really good in ears, but I cannot remember what they are called.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ch3tan I have some of those beats in ear headphones, they came with my One X. Make me an offer if you like, I don't need them.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No thanks Tom, I've not yet heard a nice sounding pair of beats headphones. Style over substance, but thanks for the offer :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
a mate just got a pair of Senny HD-202's for outdoor use. I had them on today, and they have a couple of good features (like pluggable cable, rather than fixed)
they sounded pretty decent, and won't break the bank if you break em or they get lost or something...iirc he paid 35 euros for them so about 7000 pounds

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Love Senn's, don't think I could buy anything else again, they have done a good far in advance of what they cost.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I used Senns but for the basey music I listen too the SM headphones have been much better and cheaper.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I've been a big Sennheiser fan for about 15 years, but I recently picked up some Bose IE2 and they are by far the best in-ear phones I've ever owned. They don't block sound especially well, being somewhere between old-fashioned earbuds and the newer "canalphone" type. Sound quality is top notch though. I paid $100 (about £64) for them, but I think you'd struggle to get them for under £80 in the UK.

Still (to paraphrase) no-one ever got fired for buying Sennheiser :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom