HEADCOUNT, Have you received the key validation confirmation e-mail? ( POLL)

HEADCOUNT, Have you received the key validation confirmation e-mail

• YES

Votes: 44 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 62 51.2%
  • Problem with your details email

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Can't even create a WAR EU Account.

Votes: 10 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dralisz

Fledgling Freddie
If somebody from GOA reading this post then tell me why my account blocked?

I just clicked on the validation link what you sent to me and i got the message: "Your account has been suspended" code 711???

advocacy

Fledgling Freddie
i voted yes cos although i havent got an email im patching now so i will be playin soon

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I voted no, as I have not received an email.

However, the patcher let me log on, I have patched and I can play. (the game crashed to the desktop about three minutes into me beasting some foes with my dark elf Sorceress though :/

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
I voted NO, been waiting 24hrs just to see if I used the correct pasword, no way of checking/changing it! :lol:

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
LATEST UPDATE:

Server Status

Open Beta Server status: Online
Patcher: Online
Account registration: Offline
Open Beta key authentication: Online
Key authentication e-mail server: Unstable

General Update
21:00 CET, September 9 - Positive changes
With many of you waiting for the confirmation of your key validation, many are now able to start the patcher and gain access to the game servers without having received this confirmation e-mail. It's not the most fancy of solutions, but it does allow more players to join the beta servers. We are now seeing the populations on all our servers increasing at an accelerated rate. Our server monitoring teams are surveying the populations closely and will continue doing so throughout the night.

The patcher is performing very well and we are seeing very high download speeds overall. Encouraging!

After endless wait and problems since Sunday, things are really starting to shape up. Not perfect, not ideal, but we're seeing very positive changes. We're really hoping this trend will last throughout the night.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
this might not be very accurate since the people playing wont be browsing the forums to vote :p

Golradi90

Fledgling Freddie
voted no as well even though i never got the mail, the launcher is now patching :/ hopefully will be able to play

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
this might not be very accurate since the people playing wont be browsing the forums to vote :p

The yes vote is not that important, just gives peeps the choice if they have received the email, but thanks for the thought.:cheers:

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
Update:

yes, the registration servers are still offline. We attempted to bring them back this afternoon, and we did give an eta, which turned out to be wrong. Right now our first priority is the mail servers but we hope to bring back account registrations during the night. The same goes for password retrieval.

-magnus

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Well I'm glad I'm not quite the only one who still hasn't even been given the opertunity to create an account.

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
got all 3 accounts working mine the miss's and little ladsnot had the email on 1 of them but its working so hey it ok i guess

Melindi

Fledgling Freddie
I just got emails saying there's a problem with my code, for every variation of the code I sent. The confirmation link also said my account is blocked, but wondering if that is to go with the signups being down. Maybe, however, it is the reason I cannot auth my beta code.

Cordain

Fledgling Freddie
No. Nearly 4 days of waiting for the email.

Also "Although no confirmation e-mail has been sent, everyone who has entered a valid code should have access to the patcher." is just bs, cant log in.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
No email yet but i am able to login apparently, so im guessing my account is somewhat valid :p

Helfar

Fledgling Freddie
no mail, well thats a lie, I have had about 19 rejected ones, and not a positive one, BUT I have been able to get in so go figure.:clap:

Riga

Fledgling Freddie
Had a reply now on my yahoo email saying my a/c is not confirmed and I should check my emails this is strange as im sure its the same a/c as ive been logging into the main web site with reg for the last year. Impossable to check as the a/c page is still down. Just hope I get up to spec for headstart. Still nothing on my AOL email which I logged 18 hours earlier than yahoo

Hufner

Fledgling Freddie
Still no email, but patched and played fine last night. Was a hoot and a holler...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom