He Shoots He Scores!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Well its that time again, yes thats right, there will be another Trem released upon the world. Just had our (emergency) 12 week scan, Samm was in Pain and bled a little but apparently this can happen, hence the emergency scan.

Anyway all is fine and I saw the little tyke all wriggling around and at one point I swear he/she gave us the finger.

We aren't having twins as once suspected (thanks for the talk Russ) just one.....thank god.

To many this is boring news and I was once the same when it came to babies but in our little world its a pretty big deal.

Huzzah! The spunk is strong in this one, we only shagged 4 times and 2 of those times I had to stop because of a hurty knee and a hurty back, so I only released the man batter twice and it worked!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Woo hoo!!

Nice one Trem... the man batter is indeed strong!!:england:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
fucking lol awesome Tremlarington! congrats to the three (now four) of you!

:bazbeer:

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Well if there's one type of batter I dont want on my cod....

taB

Part of the furniture
Nice one feller!

cherr_fig1.jpg

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Grats Trem, superb news! Good to see the old muscle has some life left in it at your age ;).

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Congrats to you both, cant believe russ managed to keep it from me, usually she cant keep her mouth shut with this type of goss

rynnor

Rockhound
Congratulations - ofc the Missus has all the hard work to do :p

Are you gonna try the sympathetic pregnancy this time? Good excuse to eat more :p

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Nice one.

I'm much the same. Every shot is a fertiliser :)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Only just saw this! Congratulations Tremlar me ol buddy me ol chum :D

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Congrats Trem. Are you planning on breeding an army of mini-Trems or are you off for the snip now ?

Trem

It has been mentioned that after this one I should get my tubes sliced but on the other hand I AER MAN HEAR ME ROOOOAR!!!

So no, no I will leave my todger area alone and simply cum on her face in future.

Thanks for the wishes luvs and I made Russ swear to not say anything Ed, it was early days and I needed to talk to her about what it felt like being preggers with twins as it was feared Samm may be (she has history of it in her side of the family), but unless the other was hiding there is definately only 1 new member of the Trem-annoy-Samm army.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Congrats and good luck to you both trem.

I'm delighted for you :)

M

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
It has been mentioned that after this one I should get my tubes sliced but on the other hand I AER MAN HEAR ME ROOOOAR!!!

Well I was gonna link the vasectomy song from family guy here but it apears the retards on youtube have only posted x2 speed version of the song.

Anyway congratulations Trem have you thought of names yet, Dave is quite a strong well rounded name don't you think? ;)

Trem

Anyway congratulations Trem have you thought of names yet, Dave is quite a strong well rounded name don't you think? ;)

I can't call him Dave (if its a boy) as I call my trouser's Dave and sometimes my shed is called Dave but I prefer Steve for my shed nowadays.

Samm likes Marla for a girl and I like Ashley for a boy, I like names that can be shortened but I dunno yet. I always wanted Grace for a girl but loads of spackers have started using that name ever since Will and Grace became popular, wankers :eek:

remember to fart directly after like a REAL man :D

Oh god aye, I always let out a wall decorating fart after I have splurged.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sorry to hear that..err...no wait...i mean...may your child be an immaculate one! :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I can't call him Dave (if its a boy) as I call my trouser's Dave and sometimes my shed is called Dave but I prefer Steve for my shed nowadays.

Samm likes Marla for a girl and I like Ashley for a boy, I like names that can be shortened but I dunno yet. I always wanted Grace for a girl but loads of spackers have started using that name ever since Will and Grace became popular, wankers :eek:

Oh god aye, I always let out a wall decorating fart after I have splurged.

God, not Dave, 'tis a tedious name. And congrats btw.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

I am interested in your other girly choices and Samms manly choices. or does she plan on calling him "the other boy" for life?

;)

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Congrats Trem and Samm, is this your second or third?

Trem

??! Jeesus. You stopped? I didn't think that was possible?

Its possible when you have hurty knees and about 8 cans of beer in your belly :D

Congrats Trem and Samm, is this your second or third?

We only have 1 so this will be our second and last!

Thanks again all for your kind words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom