HB Summo

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
happy birthday Summo, I hope your surprise was "fine" hehhe :bazbeer:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Dammit, I missed it. :(

Happy birthday Robin, hope you are having or have had a fantastic night (with or without your wish coming true, heh). :)

(and what leggy is said)

Summo

Loyal Freddie
Thank you! :D

If anyone's interested, me girlfy got me a He-Man figure (rocks! :)) and she painted me some art. She's very good and this is the first time she's ever given anyone her work. She started it intending to give it to me and its probably the most wonderful present I've ever received.

In the evening she took me to Picadilly to see Journey's End which is one of my favourite plays. Amazing.

She rocks hard. :)

Incidentally, Alyson Hannigan is in a play right here in London's West End. A stage adaptation of When Harry Met Sally, which sounds like a dire concept but the reviews have been good. It's got Luke Perry in it, ffs.

How do I give my girlfriend the idea that this would be a good play to see, without letting her know I wish to masturbate quietly for two hours in the Royal Circle?

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
Summo said:
How do I give my girlfriend the idea that this would be a good play to see, without letting her know I wish to masturbate quietly for two hours in the Royal Circle?
I'm going to assume the innuendo here is intended...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
HB Summo \o/ :D

Sorry I'm late, I got married yesterday :)

(honeymoon tomorrow, Mrs Wij on major hangover today, not browsing instead of shagging or owt :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom