Hax or bug? ;<

Arky

Fledgling Freddie
shall i report somewhere?! XD

haxor.jpg

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
hmm...happend some time to me too with my champion when i stuned a pally or armsman

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Bug thats happened to me on both recieving and giving side, prob some bugged ingame mechanics!!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
the other day me and a hero slammed eachother at the same time, we stood watching eachother for 9 seconds and continued the fight. was really odd :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
ive had that happen once on CD on a valewalker.

illu

Part of the furniture
Strange :/ I hope this doesn't happen too often :/ Stun Feedback CB Bracer?

Oli - Illu

Arky

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:

probably should be some game bug yeah , if cb or smthing wouldnt say about he recovers stun l8r like it does . Will just send screen to goa and c if they give quick patch ;p

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Has happened to me aswell, like the slam didnt land the stun or something :eek: Never happened to me before the current patch.

Corran

Part of the furniture
You enter the title as a question yet it seems you clearly think it is cheating because of what you added to the screenshot. Maybe you shouldnt bother to try hide what you think so poorly next time.

On another note, probably a bug left over from the fact that style effects could have been resisted on pendragon.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Mezzed thane at melee range other day and he carried on despite no purge, mezz feedback, resist, mez breaking proc, etc. Put it down to some lagshit at the time (he was warping all over anyhow) but seemed odd and not seen anything similar b4.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Gotmagi said:
Has happened to me aswell, like the slam didnt land the stun or something :eek: Never happened to me before the current patch.
hehe here comes the thane.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Has happened to me aswell, warden slammed me right after i had done my LA evade chain on him. We both just stood there stunned :fluffle:

Arky

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
You enter the title as a question yet it seems you clearly think it is cheating because of what you added to the screenshot. Maybe you shouldnt bother to try hide what you think so poorly next time.

On another note, probably a bug left over from the fact that style effects could have been resisted on pendragon.

no , i dont know if its bug or hax , thats why i ask , screeny is just funny for me

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
Probably, it's what you get if you camp a bridge with 5+ NS :(

Would have said so then, something like "xx cant have that effect again"

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:

Oli - Illu

Stun feedback from CB only works vs castable stun :)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Hrymf said:
Would have said so then, something like "xx cant have that effect again"

Not if he turned that off, I have "spell pulses" and "other combat" off by default and turn off resists when I play certain classes and if you turn that off it won't show that message.

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
landed stun of cd side chain a few times over past few days and its not had any effect - thought it odd but didnt really give it a 2nd thought till now.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:
Not if he turned that off, I have "spell pulses" and "other combat" off by default and turn off resists when I play certain classes and if you turn that off it won't show that message.

It clearly says 'Mactavish is stunned'. If he has stun-immunity, that message is not shown, but instead 'Mactavish cannot have this effect again'.

And stealthers have such messages by default turned on :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Mactavish, you haxx0r!

Kidding of course, really doubt Mac would cheat, considering the heavy roleplayer he is!

:fluffle:

Z42

Fledgling Freddie
This happens in pve too- stun a mob in melle rng and it still hits you after the stun has landed- bug IMO.

Try a level /20 hib oldskool caster toon easy to reproduce- in my experience it only lands 1 melle round so its a "timing" problem

auroria

Banned
happened to me aswell, used frosty gaze on this pally and my hit first, and he slammed me after :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom