Having a bit of an issue...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
its more annoying then anything..

Basically i have copied my DAoC client to a different HD to use one for my US account and one for my EU account.

problem is tho that even with 2 separate copies of the client they still share the same settings...

like i put my US client in windowed mode and for some reason my EU client copy gets it aswell.

same with the login details, i change the username in the drop down on my EU or US client and it sticks on the other client aswell..

how the fuck do i keep all that from happening?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Im not sure how to fix your problem.. But you no longer need to have an EU client and a US client after the transfer. :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i know, its effectively the same client (EU), i just thought i'd be lazy and have separate ones so i DIDN'T have to fiddle around with the settings whenever i decide to level that buffbot wannabe of mine...

Genedril

Part of the furniture
IIRC the settings were moved from the DAoC game folder to an EA folder in your My Docs last time I played. I used to have to arse about renaming 2 of them as it will only use 1 by default.

Creating a batch file shouldn't be beyond the ken of most if they've already got the settings they want for each seperate.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
ugh, i'l just leave it as is then, cba fucking around with stuff i'm not familiar with...

jorky

Fledgling Freddie
so has the transferring of all chars been done now ?

still can't login on ea mythic account to resub

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom