Havent got my Login and Password yet!?

G

Gladiatorrr

Hello there.
I have a huge problem as i havent received my email regarding my new login name and password. I have sent 4 emails regarding this and all have been sent back to me for some reason.
I dont know what to do now and i have been bored to tears for a week now and im worried that i may have changed my email and you have sent it to the wrong email.... If this is so, could you send me an email with the link to where i am supposed to contact or maybe you can sort this problem out?
If you need proof that i am the original player etc. I can confirm my Credit Card details etc.
Details:
Server: Prydwen
Realm: Albion
Class: Gladiator-Armsman / Blizard-Sorcerer

If you can get back to me, i would be most graitful.
Thanx guys, Simon!

P

plastic_angel

The reason you got the mails back is that their mail service is currantly down, if you bothered reading their news you would have noticed.. anyway its lots of people missing their passwords, just be patient because its going to take a long time for them to sort it out, if I know GOA right

G

Gladiatorrr

hmm

I have read the web site and i everyone i know is playing atm... so i thought i had been left out of the loop... thats all, no need to get funny with that attitude...''if u had been bothered to read bla bla bla etc''.
But thanks for telling me its not just me with this problem.

F

Flimgoblin

try reading any of the 40000 posts on the front page of this message board and you'd notice you're not alone.... there's a reason people go "RAAA!" at anyone posting about passwords ;) little else has had a chance to breathe on these forums for the past week.

That said, props for not just posting a whiney flame :) It was polite etc. so that kinda makes it different.

Unfortunately it's unlikely anyone here can help you other than suggesting the same stuff you've already tried - having patience and emailing subscription@goa.com is all you can really do :(

J

Jessy

If you had bothered to read the other 10 threads on this forum you would know others are in the same situation, just be patient because its going to take a long time for them to sort it out, if I know GOA right

I

injustice

Originally posted by Jessy
If you had bothered to read the other 10 threads on this forum you would know others are in the same situation, just be patient because its going to take a long time for them to sort it out, if I know GOA right

u write so easy coz u have pwd....

still no pwd since 8 days.

hope u ll lost your pwd and ll understand us.

NO NEWS NO INFORMATION ETC.... WHERE R OUR PWDS??????

fu GoA.

W

Wai

think if we all lost our pw's we still wouldn't understand u icedguardian... maybe if we lost our minds then we might... MIGHT stand a chance

A

astriix

i mailed subscription@goa.com ...no use they mailed me back saying they are a different company and to go camelot-europe.com and mail them.. ?!?!!? wtf ?!?!?!

so i did,, no response as of yet

T

Tractartus

I e-mailed the same address, my message wasn't bounced back or replied to like yours- it just went....wonder what happened to it? :/

Ho hum, i'll just wait till there's some official news.

P

pitspawn

Ahahahaha

*Imagines calling up GOA*

[ Caller ] Hello, im a paying customer of yours and i want to express my utter frustration at the appauling service you are giving us.
[ GOA ] Hi there, what would you like to order?
[ Caller ] Order? I dont want to order anything, i just want you to tell me why you think its fair to treat customers the way you do.
[ GOA ] I think you have the wrong number mate, we sell indian food. Would you like to order a curry?
[ Caller ] OMG!

:scared:

Denial the only way forward Aha!

G

Gorse

Glad u ol' sod - no m8 u r not the only one with that problem.
I have paid several months in advance - havent changed email adress - and like it says on the daoc-goa homepage - I have writen subscription@goa.com several times and no reaction but i havent had the mails returned - that should by normal standard mean that they r receiving them - and I have called Mythic in USA to find out if GOA as a company was closed - and they say it isnt - then i thought to my self that if the company still exsist - it had to have an adress and if I was lucky a phonenumber - so I found their adress in France - and found all the phonenumbers on that adress - and to cut it short - I found out that if u call a wanadoo service number +33 1588 87000 they will patch u through to GOA - but all I got so far are an answering machine but I will keep on trying until I get some respons - because i think this lock out have been lasting too long

Gorse lvl 50 merc /prydwyn-
Afflatus lvl 50 necromancer /prydwyn -

Users who are viewing this thread