Have you ever?

Have you ever fallen asleep during sex?

• Total voters

Laddey

FH is my second home
Have you ever fallen asleep during sex? Pissed, sober, tired whatever !

personally i think i could have, but im not to sure. Only when i was pissed though.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
<Laddey> I feel asleep when i was bumming my dad last night. true story.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Quite a few times actually, always drunk though. I have a thing about when im off my tit past say 3-4am and sit down or lay down and im out cold instantly, so have to keep moving:p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Quite a few times actually, always drunk though. I have a thing about when im off my tit past say 3-4am and sit down or lay down and im out cold instantly, so have to keep moving:p

Surely the sex wouldn't be great if you're not moving. I think you've found a win win situation there!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I have a thing about when im off my tit past say 3-4am and sit down or lay down and im out cold instantly

I think its called being Tired Mikah xD

/ontopic

Never happened to me. Even when I'm doing 24 hour tantric sex. :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Never! When i'm truely fucked i can go on forever if theres much movement:D and it's a different type of sleep, the kind when you're unwakeable. Nah the sex is generally good just if you're the one say laying down and someone on top, then thats a few seconds of non-movement in which I pass into the land of slumber. No ones ever packed up and fucked off though, just continue where left it in the morning:p
I can't *finish* though when im really drunk so goto be at the right level.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
oh yes, i still remember it, the woman i was with wasnt happy at all

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
aye lol!!!! was pissing myself when i found out next morning, was camping extremely pissed and stoned. started doing it and then fell asleep. my girlfriend was still riding away apparently :E wasnt too amused rofl xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
BJs are worst.

Honestly.

It's so easy to fall asleep.

Yes yes, BJs are easy misquote, i know it's there :D

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Usually right after.

Like with wanking, its the best natural sleeping "pill" :p

Laddey

FH is my second home
Usually right after.

Like with wanking, its the best natural sleeping "pill" :p
Yeah, it's great to get you to sleep.

Shoot my load and im asleep before she's back from the toilet.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Shoot my load and im asleep before she's back from the toilet.

QFT, but why is it that girls straight after sex need to go to the toilet, is there something im missing. Its not as if they're drinking a pint of water or summin whilst your pounding them!

Laddey

FH is my second home
QFT, but why is it that girls straight after sex need to go to the toilet, is there something im missing. Its not as if they're drinking a pint of water or summin whilst your pounding them!
lol i THINK its because if you're shagging without a jonny on, it drips out once you've shot your load.

V

Vxcpvohsip

When you are used to such a high standard it isn't uncommon for one to fall asleep during excruciatingly boring sex. I usually foresee this beforehand though, so have never found myself in that situation.

eksdee

FH is my second home
yeah i fell asleep when i was skull-fucking your nan

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Sometimes its nice to sleep while in a bath of custard

V

Vxcpvohsip

Hey dori... I see you still haven't found a life yet

How about you get a life buddy? Let's compare post-counts, shall we? Still bitter that I destroyed your feebled arguments on FreddysHouse. Seriously dude, if you are the one e-stalking me and looking around the forums for my posts so you can flame me, then surely it is you who needs to get a life?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Once (according to her, i don't remember i was asleep) I feel asleep as soon as i came, but not during. Does that count?

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I never had the opportunity to fall asleep during sex, due to the ex girlfriends nails being driven deep into my back, ready to rip my spine clean from my body.

And afterwards your having first aid applied, and explaining to the paramedic how you managed to loose so many pints of blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom