have you ever met anyone from FH?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
In real life obviously. i'm sure some of you have met at the FH-daoc meets several years back, anything beyond that?

Through some coincedences and circumstances me and aoami have ended up living in the same house :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I met with a few Synergy guys a couple of years ago here in Copenhagen. Was a great weekend :D Also I know Tasslehoff irl, but I have been since 2nd grade so..

And when will I be invited to your house!?

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
No, i have not.. and i don't know if i dare to!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Only met one guy from here and i know him irl too, Lightfighter. Never met the rest of you Swedes around here (including cornokz)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
cornzzzzz youre always welcome at our house

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Yea I've met loads of people, Eggy, Toggers, CorkN0ze0r etc etc etc, mainly Synergy people. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nope, but i have a reputation to uphold. If people met me, they might have to like me :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes, lots of them, although not all of them are ever seen online anymore. Lots where from the BW days.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yes, lots of them, although not all of them are ever seen online anymore.

Ch3tan; "Oh gee, Timmy hasn't been in MSN for ages. I hope he's alright."

Timmy; "Yeah i got him blocked." :p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Met Dysfunction, Throdgrain, Dukat and a couple of others who are members heere but don't post from our KEA meet up in Manchester a couple of years ago.

anning on visting a few guildies from Denmark/sweden ni the summe I reckon if the wife will give me a pass :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Yes, quite a lot. Don't think anyone of them are active on FH now tho.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I think we should set up an FH get-together, maybe in Sweden/Denmark/U.K/Germany

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol why not do like an online webcam-a-thon and all just like wave to eachother?

I met Roalith and Wild who are the main people I know that go on FH years ago at a RL alliance meetup but tbh I've been here so damn long now I feel as if I know you all anyway lol.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I met a guy who was in Seven for about 30 seconds i gave him a graphics card for some ingame stuff when his broke. Colchester way but i can't remember the board name now.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
played daoc with RL friends and they used to come on FH as well. but other than those none at all. Tedious Ten never had a meeting.
would I like to meet some of you? I don't know.. :p

gohan

FH is my second home
i know 3-4 people irl so taht doesnt really count, i did meet with 4-5 guys from my old daoc guild alot, we went paintballing ect then we did a sailing week in scotland, but was more from ventrilo than FH, spoke like every night, played daoc, had a CSS clan, all tried AOC WOW and WAR together, and used to go up to one of the guys in leed's like every new years for 3 years running, havent spoke to them in a while tho unfortunatly and dont think any of them really use FH anymore.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I met Roalith and Wild who are the main people I know that go on FH years ago at a RL alliance meetup but tbh I've been here so damn long now I feel as if I know you all anyway lol.

Both great peeps, lucky lass. :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Meet a few people while playing Daoc had a meet in denmark a few years back. Was guildies thou. But some of them where active here.

Marc

FH is my second home
Dont know if you remember him but a guy who used to post here called Gamblor, well he came over to blackpool for a weekend to meet me for a few beers, he sadly passed away though.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Dont know if you remember him but a guy who used to post here called Gamblor, well he came over to blackpool for a weekend to meet me for a few beers, he sadly passed away though.

remember him, he was a good chap :(

CorNokZ

James is still missed greatly.. What great guy he was! The ceremony in The Church of Camelot and later a huge gathering near Surs Tower 4 was so beautiful

Still have the vid somewhere

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aye I remember him well and always think of him on April fools day, we used to swap very very bad jokes and he is the reason Freddy's Fallen got set up.

CorNokZ

aye I remember him well and always think of him on April fools day, we used to swap very very bad jokes and he is the reason Freddy's Fallen got set up.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/rvr-discussions-38/223838-search-one-movie-22.html#post3598749

I posted this and reuploaded the video and the photos last night after reading Marc's post

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I've met Cal, as he said :D Also throd and Dys at this meet up we had in Manchester.

Also met Tris and Sharma in Middlesbrough a year or so ago, was a good night that, still a picture of me eating a parmo somewhere on here :)

Always been pretty good meeting someone from FH or from the internet generally.

Its kinda strange how you usually try to use thier real names for the first few minutes before going back to the online alias's :D atleast that how its seemed to be for me :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i might start calling megadave Aoln infront of our other housemates in the future and see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom