have they changed the difficulty of ml's?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
well me and a friend did ml 1 presteps last night, and i noticed a subtle change in the difficulty of some of the steps:

our group consisted of

lvl50 servant necro
lvl50 cleric bb
lvl42 mincer (who needs the ml)
lvl40 reaver (who needs the ml)

first off i did ml1.1 - this was ridiculously easy - sunakio didnt pbaoe much - only needed 2 heals from the cleric (plus half a DI2 :) ), athios didnt send out as many fireballs either

then we tried ml1.4 - now previously this was very easy - lots of blue / green con mobs to a lvl50 - but mostly the aggro was yellow / orange con - with a few blues chucked in for good measure - it was also very difficult to get aggro as well off the other chars.

So dunno if anyone else has tried any ml steps and if they are finding them more or less difficult?

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
well me and a friend did ml 1 presteps last night, and i noticed a subtle change in the difficulty of some of the steps:

our group consisted of

lvl50 servant necro
lvl50 cleric bb
lvl42 mincer (who needs the ml)
lvl40 reaver (who needs the ml)

first off i did ml1.1 - this was ridiculously easy - sunakio didnt pbaoe much - only needed 2 heals from the cleric (plus half a DI2 :) ), athios didnt send out as many fireballs either

then we tried ml1.4 - now previously this was very easy - lots of blue / green con mobs to a lvl50 - but mostly the aggro was yellow / orange con - with a few blues chucked in for good measure - it was also very difficult to get aggro as well off the other chars.

So dunno if anyone else has tried any ml steps and if they are finding them more or less difficult?

completed all steps from ml 1, all but rassa trial, with servant necro and and DI2 cleric. (fire island trial: got credit first with a farming duo there, tried it again at a later stage, it was a close call)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
ml's have been made easier, but just to make daoc more of a grind than it already is thye have nerfed most the farmable encounters to give 5% mlxp and increased the pop timers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom