have i done something wrong?

tommeh

Fledgling Freddie
Why have I been banned? Is this an error, or could somebody please pm/email me and let me know why? I don't recall being particularly naughty.

tommeh

Fledgling Freddie
Oh right, I didn't realise at the time that you couldn't say that. Oh well, sorry.

Clown

Part of the furniture
I thought they changed it after you said that.
I know that they changed the CoC, about the email thing, and then banned me :eek:

ANNYYYWAAYYY... being banned is meant to be a punishment! Stop posting here!!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Clown said:
I thought they changed it after you said that.
I know that they changed the CoC, about the email thing, and then banned me :eek:

ANNYYYWAAYYY... being banned is meant to be a punishment! Stop posting here!!

It has never been acceptable. Ted just clarified it a bit more.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Yeh, wishing death upon people is just low. Ban tommeh!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What about something fluffier like :-

"Please die of sexual ecstacy with 5 Russian Teens in a bath of custard at the age of 105."

?

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
Wij said:

"Please die of sexual ecstacy with 5 Russian Teens in a bath of custard at the age of 105."

?

But what if you hate or are even allergic to custard? Surely that's, you know... bad? ;)

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
That doesn't really have the same vigour to it does it Wij?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wij said:

?

No, and I have no qualms about banning you either.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
the_hermit said:
But what if you hate or are even allergic to custard? Surely that's, you know... bad? ;)

Obviously it may be wiser to gauge the recipient of the death threat's attitudes towards custard and custard-like products and Russian teens before the threat is made to ensure that it will be accepted as pleasant and fluffy.

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
Wij said:
Obviously it may be wiser to gauge the recipient of the death threat's attitudes towards custard and custard-like products and Russian teens before the threat is made to ensure that it will be accepted as pleasant and fluffy.

Maybe we should post a request in feedback for "acceptable methods of death" in the user profile :clap:

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Clown said:
What an ugly handbag :eek:

handbag? what handbag? :eek:

i think clown's imagining things :p

(apart from Nibbler removing his post of said handbag)

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Seems very harsh to me since it was an non-agressive post. Also the anger you shown at the post seems strangely exaggerated. It's only a week so it's not that bad.

Nibbler

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, sorry, after I posted I realised it was a shite attempt at humour. High standards, y'see :p

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
You can't apparently. Deebs has yet to 'sort that bit out'. I'm sure he'll do it for you if you ask nicely (and don't wish any more people dead :p)

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Wij said:
He's wishing for tommeh to die surely :eek:
:eek:

and isn't suicide or euthinasia (holy bad spelling batman!) seeing as it's himself and all?

*confused*

TedTheDog

Fred's & Barry's co-founder
Whilst I know its irritating for people to get banned i have to say, i really dont like this new trend towards demanding people die (of various things in various ways)
I know I sound old when I say these things, but its just so bloody nasty and unpleasant. I know people will have digs at each other and arguments, that part of the deal of running a forum. But that "CTFOADOA" phrase is probably the nastiest I've seen, and as far as i can tell unique to the BW and these forums.

Anyway, I'm sure you all know by now that its a level of nastiness we're not going to tolerate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom