Have a look at this

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I keep getting, very periodically, like a groin strain. It feels like i've been kicked in the nuts, and it lasts around 2-3 hours. Been for an ultasound, but they found nothing

Hah, blueballs. :D Rubbing against the missus at night and not getting any eh?

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I know what you mean about doctors Fett. Had some sort of nasty infection the other week. Thought it was a cold for the first week, then I started waking up several times a night and coughing until I was sick. Made an appointment with the only doctor available on short notice, which wasn't my GP. 20 minutes late for my appointment I finally get in there and the moment I started describing cold/flu like symptoms I saw his eyes light up. I didn't need to be telepathic to know he was thinking "I can get this guy out and get back on schedule." So he did a very basic examination and told me I was going to be fine. When I told him I had been ill for a week and it had gotten worse he just told me to wait a few more days.

Five days later I'm still no better so make another appointment and pointedly make sure I'm seeing my own GP instead of that twat. She did a much more thorough examination, said it sounded like the flu but also said I could have antibiotics if I felt I needed them. Got them, started taking them and within 48 hours I was feeling much better.

The guy I saw first was not the first doctor I'd seen who was completely uninterested. Some of them are right cunts.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I don't understand why you'd go to a Dr with flu? He was right to make you wait it out.

Antibiotics will have done nothing but have a small placebo effect and the 48 hours will be your body naturally ridding itself of the flu. Proper flu normally lasts 1-2 weeks so sounds like the first Dr was right and the second only offered you something to put your paranoia to rest rather than to cure you of flu ffs :D

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Wazzerphuk said:
I don't understand why you'd go to a Dr with flu? He was right to make you wait it out.

Antibiotics will have done nothing but have a small placebo effect and the 48 hours will be your body naturally ridding itself of the flu. Proper flu normally lasts 1-2 weeks so sounds like the first Dr was right and the second only offered you something to put your paranoia to rest rather than to cure you of flu ffs :D

I had the flu or something flu-like for 8 weeks, doctors did a battery of tests including a chest x ray, couldnt find a thing wrong. Eventually they got round to giving me antibiotics which did the trick. Probably got the worse immune system on the planet :D

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Bigmac said:
I had the flu or something flu-like for 8 weeks, doctors did a battery of tests including a chest x ray, couldnt find a thing wrong. Eventually they got round to giving me antibiotics which did the trick. Probably got the worse immune system on the planet :D

I think i had the same thing a little while ago. I didn't go to the docs though until it decided to morph into sinusitis and I needed something for the severe pain behind my eye.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh I admit I m a bit worried of getting a cold atm. my nose is leaking gunk and I've been sneezing for a week now. I tell myself it's not a real flu but simply a byproduct of my bod fixing my shoulder :(

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...

Because I know my body better than anyone else. I've hd the flu several times and I've had inumerable colds. This was neither and I knew it.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Passing a kidney stone supposed to be the worst pain known to man. Or woman.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Passing a kidney stone supposed to be the worst pain known to man. Or woman.

That's what several nurses have told me, which makes me feel a bit better :)

The thing with it is, there's no respite, and you keep hoping you're going to have a piss and alleviate it, but you don't and you end up just walking round and round in circles until you're so tired after 4 or 5 hours its just something else. Then, when it stops, it's literally like someone turning it off *click* finished. The relief is immense :) The last time, at that bike rally, I had to ride my bike home about 110 miles immediately afterwards. It was an experience ...

TdC

That's what several nurses have told me, which makes me feel a bit better :)

The thing with it is, there's no respite, and you keep hoping you're going to have a piss and alleviate it, but you don't and you end up just walking round and round in circles until you're so tired after 4 or 5 hours its just something else. Then, when it stops, it's literally like someone turning it off *click* finished. The relief is immense :) The last time, at that bike rally, I had to ride my bike home about 110 miles immediately afterwards. It was an experience ...

fuck me you are well hard Throdders. A mate of mine had one, and I had to talk/carry him to a doctor. It hurt him so badly he was vomiting from the pain 0o

leggy

Probably Scottish
He's a rifle shooting, harley riding, badger-hybrid. Doesn't get much harder.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Our IT Director when I was at GAME had them really bad. You could literally hear him screaming in the loo from all over the building one day.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
fuck me you are well hard Throdders. A mate of mine had one, and I had to talk/carry him to a doctor. It hurt him so badly he was vomiting from the pain 0o

On the first attack I was in Reigate at work, and had to drive 10 miles home. I had to stop at the side of the road to throw up in the verge, no joke. Got some funny looks from passers-by when I got back in the car and carried on driving. I think they thought I was drunk :)

TdC

amazing 0o I've never had one and I hope I never will!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Our IT Director when I was at GAME had them really bad. You could literally hear him screaming in the loo from all over the building one day.
Was that A Harris?

TdC

Keep drinking that water :)

I drink lots of water as is, but with the diet I'm currently doing I drink loads and loads of water and tea...it's awesome really, but makes me pee like a friggin horse I kid you not 0o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom