Hate Noobs Necros

P

Pin

The game (like every other) has many twats in it. Mrjack above is obviously a prime example of such a twat, and if he (or another like-minded individual) were behave like that I would log my own necro on and follow him around obliterating every spot he went.

M

mrjack

Ok so dont mix things up, doing something on purpose is a different story :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by mrjack
Ok so dont mix things up, doing something on purpose is a different story :)

Okay. So you wouldn't move on somewhere else because you have issues with someone claiming that they had camped a spot? Because in your opinion they have no right to claim that?

In my opinion, moving in and pulling from a place that already has someone pulling from is akin to someone getting on an almost-empty bus and sitting next to you, turning their personal stereo up to full volume and eating a pizza.

Yes there is nothing strictly illegal with it, but it's rude, annoying and unpleasant.

Have consideration for people you play the game with.

P

[PS]Venom

It's not just albion that's going(gone?) down the tubes, it's the whole damn game.

At least in planetside if someone pisses you off you can blow the shit out of them.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I noticed you were pretty restrained when all those people took ages to turn up to the raid. :p

I was contemplating blowing up the Sundie and taking everyone with me...thank god I had to do some ironing instead. :)

M

mrjack

I dont understand how u people can stand up with shit like this... to take a game so seriously u have to argue about whos camp is whos... get a life for crist sake!

M

mrjack

Originally posted by Pin
Okay. So you wouldn't move on somewhere else because you have issues with someone claiming that they had camped a spot? Because in your opinion they have no right to claim that?

In my opinion, moving in and pulling from a place that already has someone pulling from is akin to someone getting on an almost-empty bus and sitting next to you, turning their personal stereo up to full volume and eating a pizza.

Yes there is nothing strictly illegal with it, but it's rude, annoying and unpleasant.

Have consideration for people you play the game with.

I never expected to compare stuff in RL with a game, get a life u too

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Cawr
I too have developed an unhealthy loathing for nercos, it annoys me how 2 necros can clear a camp that can support 1-2fgs.

Like a cabby with a few clerics on his tail at Gobbos........

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
I noticed you were pretty restrained when all those people took ages to turn up to the raid. :p

I was contemplating blowing up the Sundie and taking everyone with me...thank god I had to do some ironing instead. :)

Ugh don't remind me.

Luckily weapons are disabled in sanc otherwise things may have been a little different. o_O

B

belth

Originally posted by Cawr
I too have developed an unhealthy loathing for nercos, it annoys me how 2 necros can clear a camp that can support 1-2fgs.

Pull faster. Most "regular" groups sit half their time on their asses idling/medding and waiting for AFK people...

F

Flimgoblin

I see you missed his point...

I'll highlight it again:

it's rude, annoying and unpleasant.

P

Pin

I dont understand how u people can stand up with shit like this... to take a game so seriously u have to argue about whos camp is whos... get a life for crist sake!

I don't argue about who owns a camp, I point out that you come across as a rude, ignorant arsehole with no respect for anyone you are playing the game with.

It's not about who was there first, it's about you (and many other people, whether they play necros or anything else) that believe they can do whatever they wish just because they can, or just because it is a game.

And in all honesty, I don't think you really care about 'camp-claiming', but are merely just doing whatever you please in order to get under people's skin.

I'm sorry you don't have the brain to understand an analogy, but if you want to keep it as basic as possible with 'it's only a game' and 'get a life'. Then I'll say that of course it is a game. We play the game to relax and enjoy ourselves. If you set out to spoil someone's enjoyment and relaxation then you are a rude, annoying, unpleasant prick. So get a life!

S

sheepseyes

oh well makes a change to see necros and not cabbys getting nice words said about them
seems to me if u got a pet your doomed to a life of annoying others even if your not trying to

M

mrjack

Originally posted by Pin
I don't argue about who owns a camp, I point out that you come across as a rude, ignorant arsehole with no respect for anyone you are playing the game with.

It's not about who was there first, it's about you (and many other people, whether they play necros or anything else) that believe they can do whatever they wish just because they can, or just because it is a game.

And in all honesty, I don't think you really care about 'camp-claiming', but are merely just doing whatever you please in order to get under people's skin.

I'm sorry you don't have the brain to understand an analogy, but if you want to keep it as basic as possible with 'it's only a game' and 'get a life'. Then I'll say that of course it is a game. We play the game to relax and enjoy ourselves. If you set out to spoil someone's enjoyment and relaxation then you are a rude, annoying, unpleasant prick. So get a life!

I dod enjoy the game until someone posted here that he hated me because i was trying to have fun and do some hunting.... get that in ur head, im not the one starting this im jsut defending myself. end of story, bye bye

F

Fagane

I hope that is a permanent bye bye mrjack :D

Fagane

M

mrjack

No matter what i do people are against me, must be my nature...

P

Pin

No matter what i do people are against me, must be my nature...

guess you haven't tried being nice, or attempting to get on with people you meet whether you know them or not?

P

Powahhh

no every day

Originally posted by Kagato.
The way I see it is whoever has the spot first, the camp is theres, when I go down barrows to level my alt if theres a necro at the spot, fair enough, find somewhere else till there done.

What I really hate though is when you have a camp spot, your exping away and then some ignorant asshole comes and starts pulling from the same spot, a spot most reasonable people would know to be a single group spot. And then the cheeky bastards ask for a rezz when they get baf killed from clipping our pulls.

Show some consideration, it doesn't matter what level or class you are, if a spot is camped, its camped, wait your turn and find another spot.

if you pull 1 mob in 30 mins in a spot
if you need 5 mins to take a mob and rest for 5 minutes
sure you have camp it but heck? there are a lot of mobs for everyone.!!11
when i see an arms soloing or someone that need a whole season to kill-pull again i do not ask them....i pull...
if some1 is pulling without rediculous pauses i always ask them and if they want i pull otherwise i go search other place.....
i do not agree on that one kagato.....if you need a hour to kill a mob then YOU should go to other spot with lower mobs than camping a place where some1 can manage it better than you and can take much more exp than you

A

adari

Re: no every day

Originally posted by powahhh
...if you need a hour to kill a mob then YOU should go to other spot with lower mobs than camping a place where some1 can manage it better than you and can take much more exp than you

lol, so if your better at camping wights than, say a lvl 48 infil he should leave so you can get better exp etc?

fuck off

F

Flimgoblin

if you can share the spot - by all means share it, but don't go stealing all the monsters.

e.g. if another armsman came along to solo that'd be ok, as long as they asked politely first of course - but if some necromancer barges into the wight room and clears the entire spawn within 2m whilst you're sat outside... that's just rude.

P

Powahhh

Re: Re: no every day

Originally posted by adari
lol, so if your better at camping wights than, say a lvl 48 infil he should leave so you can get better exp etc?

fuck off

same old shit adari
crawl back

A

albrenegade

Where freedom or fun ends? when you disturb others one. No doub about it.
Some ppl show their worst face when they think they don´t show their face.

Q

quinthar

Who's Crist?

And who said he could play DAOC damnit!!!!must be a Necro noob :(

Q

quinthar

Erm, in game I do this to you.

Mrjackoff is a peadophile

Do you:

1. Laugh a lot knowing its only a game and your RL mates will think its a joke really, wont they?

2. Have a go back, cuz its only a game and the person giving the insults aint real.

3. Get a feckin lobotomy and do the world a favour

You might never take stuff seriously within a game but others do, it seems certain age groups seem to take pleasure in abusing others, verbally and otherwise, perhaps you think this is ok?

There is no difference between RL and gaming, playing a game does not give you the right to be a complete fuckhead, treat other people as you expect to be treated yourself.

S

Stormm

mrjackass.

if u interact with someone in rl - u communicate yes, by some means, speaking, emoting etc - now if you say certain things, make certain actions you can piss someone off right?

now this is a game yes, but we also communicate in similar ways, there is actually another person u are interacting with - just because it is via a diferent medium dont mean its not gonna piss them off.

the retards always respond with - 'its a game, get over it' - yes exactly its a game, we play for enjoyment - and you CAN efffect that enjoyment - its an interactive game! so the difference is that because its a game you can turn it off unlike rl. so you turn it off and are thus unable to enjoy something you pay for due to some fukwit being a selfish git.

nice one.

Users who are viewing this thread